1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Next new rate calendar... when?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by eisen7979, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone! Since I am still pretty new to MyVegas, originally I figured that we might get enough LP's to score some food or whatever but I have now realized that we can basically cover the majority of our trip with a few comped rooms (I never thought we would come close to so many LP's between myself and the wife). For those of you that have been playing for a while, does anyone have an idea of when the next rate calendar will be released? I am asking because our anniversary trip is going to be in early December and my curiosity if driving me nuts wondering what the calendar will look like during the 12/9-12/13 period. Any insight or if anyone remembers from the previous year would be greatly appreciated. :nworthy:

2. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the rodeo is in town around that time, don't know if that would have any affect on the availability; maybe just the Comp Room Bonus nights.

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't expect it anytime soon.

It took them FOREVER to update it with the spring/summer 2014 dates.

If I had to guess, I'd say they'll update it a couple months before the dates run out (so maybe in July sometime?).

4. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I wasn't thinking about that. Either way, I will be waiting patiently.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.