1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas rewards....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Wolvolad, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesdownthepub

jamesdownthepub Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long is it take to actually build up a decent amount of points..?

I havent actually paid for any chips yet, but playing on a daily basis.

im due to go to vegas in oct and was hoping to be able to book a few shows and have a few free buffets at the MGM Grand.

Whats the best way to go about it?

Thanks in advance

2. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the gold that you want. Don't bet big and play every day. That's the best way to get gold.

Join a FB group that will provide you with some info on what's going on in the game. Ask for help within the group.

Get 50+ friends that will maximize your daily spin. Spread the 50+ over the course of a week. Too many friends, too fast, and FB will freeze your account. You don't need anymore friends than that. It doesn't get you the gold any faster.

You can only get 3 main rewards per visit. Unless, you spend some money on the game.

By October you will have more than enough of the gold. Take your time and have some fun.

3. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also the PC version is better than the mobile app. I play most at home on the PC version and just use the mobile app when away from home or at lunch at work. You can link the two.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I started playing 3-4 months prior to our last trip and had enough for us each to get Zumanity ticket, Aria buffet, and $25 credit at Nine Fine Irishmen.

As others have mentioned you need some FB friends to get the bonus on your daily spin and your FB friends will likely send you daily gifts (a few red chips a day).

Join one or both of these groups to find friends and free red chips,
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofmyvegas/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasfriendsrocks/

Be sure to play every day to get your free spin and harvest your strip.
    When building Resorts play the lowest bet possible, the time to build is based on number of spins, not number of chips in.

With 6 months to play you should get some nice freebies.

I'll pm my FB info if you want to add me as a friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.