1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife - 2014 Holiday Gift Shop

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gamblingirl, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamblingirl

gamblingirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wondered if anyone has earned any MLife HGS points for play during 2014? I put a a significant amount of play on my card during February but, 0 HGS points show on the website.

Is this normal? Do they appear later or are they discontinuing the shopping event?

BTW, I am Noir and play $1/$5 multi-line VP and slots.

Thanks!

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think anybody's showing any HGS points on the Mlife website, and I haven't seen anything anywhere as to whether they've discontinued it or it's just a glitch.

3. lvmb

lvmb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Zero HGS points from my visit last week too.

I didn't think to ask if they've discontinued the promotion because I never get to use them anyway.

4. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    None in mine either. I added another 200K tier credits.

Also, how long does it take for the hotel charges to get converted over and added? I travel on expenses so I refuse RFB comps so I can get credit card points. Since I'm now concentrating my stays at MGM properties this is the first time I've gone through this. VIP desk said a week. It's been a week! Hotel bill was $3,000.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It shouldn't be any longer than two weeks. MGM seems to have some sort of weekly accounting cycle.

So if you checked out on a Monday, it takes a day or two for your credit card charge to clear their system and it might get batched with all of that week's payments at the end of the week, and take another week to hit MLife.

I dunno, most of my TCs due to hotel spend show up pretty fast, usually within a few business days after I check out.

6. gamblingirl

gamblingirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be back in Vegas on Thursday. I'll ask my host. It would be a shame if they stopped this event without any notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.