1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Deuce at Aria

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by SH0CK, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this place shows up on MyVegas as a bottle service reward and, even though we just stopped in for a quick drink, I thought I would throw up a quick write up about Deuce at Aria.

We stopped in for a quick drink after using the bottle service reward from MyVegas at Gold earlier. I want to say it was somewhere between 1 and 2 AM late Friday night and they started closing up shop while we were there too.

There were hardly anyone in there, with just a few people at the bar, so drink service at the bar was pretty quick. We took a seat at a table to enjoy our drink when one of our group needed a glass of water. I went back to the bar and asked the bartender for a glass of ice water, which I was told "We don't sell ice water, you have to buy the $10 bottle of..." and rattled off some jibberish. I just stood there stunned that they 1. refused to give water to anyone asking for it and 2. tried the hard sell of $10 for some fancy tap water.

It was either that or my legs aren't as nice as Beach Crazy, who got the guy to give her a glass of water moments later. And soon after that, they brought plastic cups around and made everyone pour their drinks out into those so they could take the glasses back to the bar.

Either way, this place is definately on my "Do not return" list.

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yikes!

Stay classy, Deuce. :rolleyes2: Thanks for the heads up.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    duece is just a bar, and yes it closes early. about the water you will find that at most niteclubs in vegas ,that been going on for a long time.'
    i was at hakkassan last nite. no water they only sold small little bottle of fuji water for a furtune.it was like buy a side off redbull.

on a side note 8 years ago my girldfriend and a few friends where at pure, bottle service.i needed to take some medicine so i asked for a glass off water they refused. they said they only sell it by the bottle, so argument happend and i got thrown out over a stinking bottle off water.

bottle service killed the niteclub fun

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Itsn't that illegal for a place that sells alcohol?

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, my bad. I sent your picture around to all the bars in Vegas saying "Don't let this guy bitch-out and order an ice water." :poke:

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, wasn't much worry of that happening for myself. Pretty sure my liver is pickled and I'm still a bit drunk. :wink2:

7. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about taking a #2 at Aria.

8. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dis he just say that! :poke: Yep, he sure did! :kill:

9. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Deuce is just a bar.

It's not really a spot you'd want to stay in for any length of time "for a night out".

Now that I remember correctly this was the spot (not in Cosmo, I had mentioned in another thread) where the 2 guys and a lady from a convention were drunk and making a scene.

[​IMG]

We and my wife stopped in for a few drinks and the 2 were at that middle table with the high chairs in the pic.

One guy had a blazer on, the other guy (the dork) just a button-up shirt and slacks, and the lady a decent dress.
    The guys were fawning all over the lady. The dorky guy and the lady fell on the floor right in the middle of the pic drunk and laughing. The dorky then got up and threw up a little bit on floor after the carpet ends near the bar.

Me and my wife were on the left side near that TV. I did see him actually throw up but the couple next to us did and we could see it on the floor.
    We were talking the bouncer/security right before this but was away in the room to left of TV.

Anyway, all 3 of them are laughing drunk and apparently the dork struck out because the lady left with the blazer guy.

There was another group folks sitting immediately to the right of the entrance of the pic (you can't seating in the pic).

The dork decides to sit down in that group then fall over a lady and spills her drink on her.

There was big black guy in that group and a white guy. They stood up and pushed the dork to the group.

I then got the bouncer and he threw the dude out.

The bouncer thanked us because it could've got really ugly and bought us drinks for the rest of the time we were there.

When it was time for us to leave, apparently the dork got in more trouble because we saw two security folk holding him up by both arms and off his feet taking him out of the building to the right when you leave The Deuce.

The Deuce is not a bad spot but it's not really "spot" and certainly not for bottle service. It's a stop in after a nights gambling before turning it in. It does have a nice and relaxing décor but....it's just a bar.

It's decent, I guess, with a number of friends on the couches. Those folk seemed to be having a good time until the dork spilled the lady's drink. I know the bouncer had the bartender make her another.

Classy dude.

Seems like the lady made the right choice in who to go back to the room with. The dork finished last in more ways than one.

10. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been in The Deuce several times.
    It is definitely not worth going out of your way to stop in.
    Almost every evening there are a couple guys in suits standing near the City Bar handing out 2 for 1 cocktail coupons for Deuce and Gold Lounges.

They have a few high limit BlackJack tables inside. Most of the dealers are smoking hot. Unless you want to play $100 BJ with some hot women dealers, I would not bother.

11. banddswig

banddswig Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scott, I'm sure your legs are just fine, the bartender just has the glare from those chandeliers in his eyes. I hope he likes my legs in May when we are staying at Aria. My legs are to hairy for Daisy Dukes!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.