1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

April 25-28 nightclub, pool party recs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by GoSaints, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoSaints

GoSaints Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guys,

I'm in charge of planning my brother's bachelor party for April 25-28th. I haven't been to Vegas in probably 4 years and most of the group has never been. There's a total of 8-10 guys, late 20's to early 30's. We're looking to do a pool party that Saturday (the 26th) or Sunday (the 27th) and a nightclub probably every night. Likely a tier 1 once and maybe tier 2 for the others. He prefers EDM but some do prefer a more hip hop type club. Planning on a cabana for the pool party and bottle service for the nightclubs.

What would you suggest as the best options? Pool Saturday or Sunday? Which clubs? We are tentatively planning to stay at the Wynn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. GoFlamesGo

GoFlamesGo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I'll help ya because you are a saints fan!

The main thing to know to help steer you in the right direction is if you have a budget? I'll assume not really since you plan on the Wynn

The pool is pretty easy, EBC is on your property so that would be easiest. The other idea might be BAre at mirage if you want a topless place.

For clubs the big night oughta be XS at Encore and other nights could be maybe Tryst at Wynn and Lavo at venitian.

Hope that helps, if you have any other useful info like how much you plan to spend or other preferences it's good to list those.

3. BlackEight88

BlackEight88 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Friday the 25th, Lil Jon has a DJ set at Surrender. Surrender is basically Encore Beach Club at night (connected to the Wynn). That will be a good spot for a good mix of hiphop/edm close by. Jermaine Dupree at TRYST (at the wynn) on Sat Night will also be good for hiphop. The pools will all be good all weekend... Wet Republic and Encore Beach club probably being the best.

4. GoSaints

GoSaints Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:

Who Dat Baby!! :beer:

Thanks for the input. Budget isn't too much of an issue...if we could try and keep it at the $200-300 per person per night then the other guys would probably moan less. Obviously if we're a little over then some people will cover though.

We looked at the schedules and on Fri the 25th XS has Avicii, Hakk has Calvin Harris, Light has GTA...Sat the 26th XS has Zedd, Hakk has Tiesto, Light has Dirty South. Would doing one of these both nights be too much?

Will probably do the Bank Sunday night. Pools...Sat EBC has Avicii, WR has Calvin Harris and Sun EBC has Zedd and WR has Dada Life. Any ideas there?

5. GoFlamesGo

GoFlamesGo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I'll say this, its pretty common for everyone the think about how hard they are going to go ... but 3 big nightclub nites and a day at the pool is quite a bit.

We usually do the pool on Friday and a club on Saturday just to give us the space in between, but if you guys think you can go that hard, all the power to ya! Sounds like you have DJ's picked out. I would say based on what you mentioned as preferences, I'd check out Hyde before the bank, both are at Bellagio, Hyde is more upscale and they treat large groups paying for tables right. May cost a little more than the Bank, but worth it to me.

Also, if you have half an idea of what you want I'd recommend dealing with hosts at the clubs, not intermediaries. Intermediaries are good if you have no idea what you want and need advice on every move you make.

Other random thoughts are that you'll hate the line to get in, even for a table, at Hakk, Surrender is underrated ... but maybe not in late April and there is usually room to negotiate with the hosts.

BTW I'm sure you have hosts lined up but if you don't I can send you contact info if you want. You can PM me if you need any of that.

6. GoSaints

GoSaints Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yea I agree. Last time we did 3 clubs in 3 nights and it was almost too much to handle. I'm up to anyone's suggestions about what to do on what nights. I'm trying to throw this thing together on what I've read on here. I'll PM you about the hosts....thanks.

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When do you get in town, Thursday, Fri? Encore Beach club is good, went to Tao Beach and Wet Republic and both are good as well. Bare is good so is Morrea. You can't go wrong with Palms or rehab either.

Xs is a good place so is surrender but if you want a good mix then Hakkasan. Marquee is one of my favorites and play two genres as well

8. GoSaints

GoSaints Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We get into town Friday April 25th and leave Monday April 28th. We definitely want to do a nightclub that Friday and possibly Saturday and are thinking a pool that Sunday. We're debating about a tier 1 on Friday and tier 2 on Saturday along with a daybed or cabana on Sunday.

Any particular ideas on what would be our best options for those nights and given our group size?

9. BigPimp

BigPimp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The number 1 most important thing for you to do is go to the jackcolton.com forums.

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually tell people do tier 2 your first night going out and the better club sat. Pure,xs, Tao or tryst would be good for Fri, but pure would be the most affordable. Hakkasan and light your looking at $2500 or so, but don't be surprised to 3500. Encore, wet republic and Tao beach are freakin insane already.

11. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience I tend to do better going all out the first night. There's so much excitement and adrenaline that first night that it's easy to go hard.

My friends disagree and want to take it easy the first night then amp it up. Am I the only one who thnks/feels like this?

12. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After 20 yrs here I have learned. You do top club then go to lower tier club its a let down. I can take a group to Voodoo one night then Chateau and they think its the greatest clubs. Go to Marquee then chateau, customer doesn't come back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.