1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Twisted Kilt at the LINQ

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bahecasmart, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bahecasmart

bahecasmart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I understand there's supposed to be one? Anyone have any eyewitness reports and/or intel?
    We will be there mid-April

2. airball1996

airball1996 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it is Tilted Kilt. From videos I've seen, it looks to be opening soon. Not sure if they released an official opening date.

4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Tilted Kilt, but according to a VitalVegas.com post from yesterday, it's open yet.

5. Patripman

Patripman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a Tilted Kilt in Pittsburgh and I have to say they do a great business. The food is always consistent and they have a very good selection of beer. But like anything else it will all depend on the management and other staff they hire for the establishment to be successful. This should be a great addition to that location when it opens.

p

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will be part of the LINQ, its not open yet. I have not heard an official opening date, everything there is "very close" to opening if not already. I would suspect you have a good shot at eating there by April. If not go to Twin Peaks at PH to satisfy your "breasturant" cravings.

7. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife is really looking forward to this place opening, as am I. It will get us to visit Linq sooner than the Eye would.

8. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have one here in Columbus, the food is good and the waitresses are really cute too.

We made it our first stop on a friends bachelor party and the manager bought our whole table a couple rounds of shots. Fun times.

9. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be there this Saturday and will report on it's status.

10. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will this place take Total Rewards credits?

11. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had one near our home that closed last year for some reason as it always seemed to do a good business. Anyways one of the last times we went one of the hostesses was a 16 year old girl my daughter goes to school with and she was dressed in the tiny outfit that the servers wear, my husband had a whole new view on the attire and said he felt dirty and needed a shower lol! Not sure if all the locations hire minors but just beware when you're gawking the girl might be jail bait:eek: But back to the subject at hand I think Vegas is a perfect location for one and we'll see if its open when we go in just over a week!:drunk:

12. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have them in Ohio, nothing special, typical chain food, but I'm a bit of a food snob.

13. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wholeheartedly agree. I ate at one in Akron last year and was served about the worst fish and chips ever. No batter, fried until it was rock hard then left for who knows how long to dry out, probably waiting for me to order another beer. Funny, I was drinking ice tea. I sent it back and a Manager came out to inquire why. I explained as above. She claimed it was a signature dish so rather than argue I left $4 on the table for the tea and tip and walked out.

The waitresses are very cute but who cares when the food is lousy.

This place wasn't open the last two weeks when I was in Las Vegas, I did walk the Linq to see the High Roller. I will give it a try as they have Twin Peaks and their awesome Green Chile meatloaf as competition. Very cute girls over there too and a better view of the action on the strip.

14. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tilted Kilt's open and close a lot. TK is on their second location in St. Louis after the first one closed. Hell, there was one in Vegas already and it closed years ago!! It wasn't on the Strip though obviously.

As far as jailbait goes, that's probably just the hostesses, the waitresses will likely need to be 18+ to deliver drinks.

And personally I think the place is overrated. The one time we tried it, the food wasn't that great, and the waitresses were all B's or less. :evillaugh Bad luck perhaps...

15. bahecasmart

bahecasmart Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, Thanks for all the responses!
    I've never been, but one of the gentlemen in our group is a fan. We will also be visiting Toby Keith's... not necessarily for the food or the Red Solo Cups :)
    :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

16. NativeSoCal

NativeSoCal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tilted Kilt - NOT open this past weekend.

Was told "Real soon"

17. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go to their web site & choose LV...it shows you can enroll in their email club to receive a free offer....I just did it and haven't received the email yet to know what it is....

18. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't see where to enter that...can you explain further?

Thanks

19. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Donny - their was a link for "Kilt Club" that I clicked on & it took me to a sign-up sheet. I received an email coupon for Irish Nachos....

20. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I'll try that!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.