1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Completing all gold challenges for a property

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by derek33, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derek33

derek33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am curious as to if you complete all 20 challenges (100% GOLD) for a property....then does your daily bonus increase and do the amounts on the daily wheel spin increase too??

I'm 70% on my last gold challenge for MGM and hoping that my daily bonus increases from 500. Its been a long road and if I don't start to get more chips, I can see me quitting the mobile app. I currently am 40 GOLD, 41 SILVER, and 41 BRONZE

I mean on the FB game the goal is to build your hotels (so you can get more chips), so I figured on the mobile app the goal would be to complete all gold for a hotel property.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  2. derek33

derek33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well no interest in this post....I did finally complete the last gold challenge for the MGM property and my hourly bonus stayed at 500 and the daily wheel spin, the pie pieces on the wheel did not increase.

I have a feeling that this will be the case when the game comes back online for google play to be downloaded (that your hourly chips increase and the pie pieces on the wheel increase). I just can't believe that the completing all challenges for a property wont result in a increase in hourly chips.

3. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's tied to level, not how many challenges you complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.