1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Monster Maniacs

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone win at that game? When they first introduced it I played it and thought it was fun and enjoyed the bonus game. So every once in a while when I get bored with other games and have chips I decide to give it a go - but it just sucks my chips away at a ridiculous pace. This is the third or fourth time I have gone in and found myself just chasing losses because I think the game CAN'T be this bad - I have to hit sometime. Went over 400 spins tonight without even hitting the bonus game once. Am I just incredibly unlucky at the game or does it drain chips from everyone?

2. IowaRyan

IowaRyan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the game sucks-- because it's sucks my chips up!!

3. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a big fan of that one either! But love My Vegas!!!

4. RDO248

RDO248 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its all I play now though sometimes it does run a few hundred times without a bonus. I usually stop the auto roll then and start pressing each spin individually just to teach it a lesson. I normally run 1.5 k a spin and mostly maintain my bank though today I ran up over 250k in bonuses!!

Vegas Baby!
    Vegas Baby pt2!
  5. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play this at 6K a spin and win at a rate better than any of the other games.

Finished the challenge today and was up 400K with only 70K coming from the bonuses.

6. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my favorite game also. I partially like it because it stops a lot less than the other games do. Since the mini games don't come all that frequently I can let it auto spin and don't have to worry about checking on it as frequently. The Mirage, NY NY, and Excalibur games seem to stop every handful of spins for a low paying mini game.

7. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like this game but does suck up my chips on facebook. On my iphone it has given me my highest single spin payout (500,000) while I was doing a max spin challenge.

8. RAWDAWG33

RAWDAWG33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ran smoking hot in this one today from 25K - 490K

Even wrote up a thread on it.

9. Snickers

Snickers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me it has actually been a stable chip builder if you can handle the wide swings. Up to 700K in chips this week but back down to about 100k. Works to have those reserves to complete the special bonus games that come and go.

10. Vegaslover2

Vegaslover2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also love this game. I seem to win at this one more times than not. My other favorites are Lucky Birds and Excalibur2. Do you all seem to notice that certain games run hot or cold from day to day?

11. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You definitely have to size your bet right at this game.

I love to play it if i have bunch of chips accumulated... because you need the backup to push through if a million chips is gone without any major bonuses (i play 15k).

if anybody wants to have more detailed info on how the game runs, look at a couple of my older posts... i played close to a dozen challenges over the last 2 months with it.

:)

12. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This game bankrupted me today. 500,000 to 0 in no time flat.

13. domico01

domico01 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    monster maniacs achievements?

I completed the coffins but did not see any bonus or benefit. Now im doing the bats. Is their a benefit to completing the achievements. And if so what is it. Thanks for answering.

14. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's an all or nothing game. You can win big or it can suck your chips in a hurry. The Coffin Bonus is my favorite bonus game of any game at all.

15. MisplacedTexan

MisplacedTexan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had around 300k in extra chippage tonight and thought I'd try my hand at 6,000 a spin. I have to say it's paying off splendidly. With just under 200 spins in, I'm at over 1 million chips now. :beer:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  16. Nina_930

Nina_930 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I didn't get any bonus for the coffins either. I was expecting something and was disappointed. Why bother having the acheivements if you don't get anything? I'm curious too if anyone has reached higher acheivements and got something for it.

I like this game and have done very well with it. I do not bet the really big bets though, only $600 or the one above that $1500 I think is what it is.

17. banddswig

banddswig Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like this game, it does seem to be spotty, so if I play 30-40 spins with little happening, I move on. If its hot, I play till it cools down and then come back to it, and it seems to pick back up for a bit.

18. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monster Maniacs is actually one of my favorites. I think it pays well and often. Definitely my favorite of the newer ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.