1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Food for Post Wedding Under $100 PP?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by GawdyGypsy, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GawdyGypsy

GawdyGypsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,
    Here I am again and this time I'm wondering if there is a restaurant you would suggest for after our wedding on a Friday night where we could have dinner? Something $100
    Or under per person? Maybe something with a cool view....? Something fun?

Thanks again everyone

The help this board has given me so far has been tremendous!!!!

2. sirdeez

sirdeez Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could EASILY do Mon Ami Gabi for under $100 per person. And if it's nice outside you could sit on the patio and watch the fountains (although I don't think they take reservations for the patio).

3. Sallymander

Sallymander Freedom 55

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about the Eiffel Tower at the Paris?? Obviously they offer a fantastic view and don't know how much "fun" it is...but it really is a beautiful venue! They have a sign posted that they don't allow weddings but I would imagine that a wedding reception would be okay. Check out their on-line menu. :peace:

4. GawdyGypsy

GawdyGypsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Mon Ami Gabj
    Looks awesome thanks so much!

5. GawdyGypsy

GawdyGypsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

That looks very pretty also! And great view

6. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where's the wedding? Willing to travel/cab anywhere on the strip?

7. GawdyGypsy

GawdyGypsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are about 90% sure the wedding will be at Mon Bel Ami, and willing to cab :) I'd like something on the strip or very close

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The view from the Eiffel Tower restaurant is amazing but the food may be better at Mon Ami Gabi..... the atmosphere inside the restaurant is nice but the patio dining can be good too.

9. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jeez... Mon Ami Gabi is a lunch spot or a casual dinner place. It's more like a brasserie and it's a chain restaurant on top of that. It's like the French version of a Cheesecake Factory. I would never host something formal there. I wouldn't even eat dinner there unless I was in a hurry and didn't want to get dressed for a nice dinner.

Eiffel Tower has a great view and great service. The food is decent but nothing to write home about. There are so many other French restaurants in Vegas that are better. Countless.

The main issue with your dilemma is this. If you try to book as a group in a nice restaurant on the strip... they'll put you on a prix fix menu and it will be costly. Much more costly than just booking several tables. And, you might want something a little more private than that.

Depending on how many there are... I would probably try a tapas place and have small dishes passed around as people mingled like at Julian Serrano at Aria or La Cave Wine and Food Hideaway at the Wynn. Tapas are much more social with larger crowds at restaurants.

Another idea is to book a suite at a hotel for one night and have it catered. With more people this makes much more sense. Much more private and people will have the opportunity to mingle and chat.

10. gguerra

gguerra High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you exclude alcohol the $100 pp will get you a nice meal in all but the highest-end places. Of course what kind of wedding reception does not include alcohol? :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.