1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo, Aria, or Caesars

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Publius, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Publius

Publius Living the Dream

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok need some advice, never stayed at any of them but I'm taking a friend along with me who is a first timer to Vegas in June. Looking for advice as to which one to stay at. We are both in our mid 20's.

Just looking for opinions as to which one you would choose. All 3 resorts fit our needs fine but I'm looking for opinions from everybody else. Right now I'm leaning towards Aria.

Normally I stay at Flamingo but I want to give myself a different hotel and I want my friend to stay at somewhere really nice.

So which one would you choose? I'm curious

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on the price. Cosmo and Aria is a step above Caesars Palace and both are good choices. But having a balcony at Cosmo overlooking the Bellagio fountains is pretty hard to beat and gives them the edge imo. Also for your demographic Cosmo is the place to be with great restaurants and bars but even if you go with Aria its only a short walk away.

3. joaks

joaks desert tortoise

Trips to Las Vegas:

Do you gamble? You say flamingo is your normal place, so it would be safe to assume you have a Total Rewards account. Can you get a reduced rate or comped room at Caesars? A free or reduced Caesars stay vs a $$$ a night at Aria or Cosmo would be a determining factor for a lot of folks. On the other hand, we have stated at Aria, in a corner suite, and I still say its one of the top 3 rooms I've ever had.

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo wins by a mile for anyone in their 20s.

5. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo for sure, not factoring price.

Once you see the Cosmo rates, you may lean toward Aria though!

6. jfiello

jfiello Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only stayed at Caesars out of the 3. I don't think you can go wrong with any. Had a blast at Caesars and the $20 trick landed me a suite in the newer tower (Augustus I think?). The pool was happening and we felt like we were in a music video.

Bring your A game to all!

7. coralrush

coralrush Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, if price is not an issue, I'd recommend Cosmo for sure for your age group. Better location (closer and more accessible to the strip) than Aria, tons of great clubs (Marquee, Rose Rabbit Lie), restaurants (Jaleo, Milos - amazing lunch special, Wicked spoon - def above average buffet, Secret Pizza... and tons more), shows (Rose Rabbit Lie) that gear towards mid 20's to 30's. Plus the rooms with the view of the Bellagio fountains are great!

8. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If partying and hanging with folks your age in a hip, interesting environment is a priority - Cosmo

If you want good gambling and a mellow, but still pretty happening joint - Aria

If Vegas kitsch in a (mostly) good way is your thing and you have a good sense of direction - Caesars

I'd pick Aria, but I'm about 15 years your senior. At your age I woulda been all over Cosmo, had it existed then (and I had the means).

9. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For people under 35, Cosmo is the way to go. Aria is nice too.

Cesars Palace is nice, but old. I find the average demographic there to be almost double aged than Cosmo's usual patrons.

All depends on what your looking for!

If its your friends first ever time in Vegas, the Cosmo terraces with Bellagio fountain view is THE BEST WAY TO SAY HELLO TO VEGAS! :D

10. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in all 3 and I agree with the most above. Cosmo, hands down. The vibe is absolutely great, restaurants are unbelievable, and Marquee is one of the best for both the dayclub and nightclub.

Aria is great but I would say only from a hotel perspective. A really nice hotel, but the clubs aren't for 20 year old and it's farther back from the strip as oppose to the Cosmo.

And I would forget Caesar's :)

11. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesar's is out.

Cosmo is closer to the strip than Aria and has balcony rooms. It has better clubs and vibe general.

It's more center strip as well. It's live!

12. Publius

Publius Living the Dream

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I have an update. My friend told me he wanted to stay at Flamingo so I booked that instead of the other options. Flamingo is my home base so I'm happy. Plus I'm fully comped there so more money to have fun with.

13. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always wanted to stay at Cosmo but when I go to Vegas it's usually me and several of my buddies and don't all the 2 queen bed rooms at Cosmo have the giant window that looks into the shower? Lol.

14. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to Cosmo, but recommended over Aria.

15. double_faces

double_faces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually there are privacy drapes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.