1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife June "corporate" offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by fenway68, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen offers yet that extend to June? I had one free night at Bellagio through March, I called and asked if I had anything for my trip to June...the nice lady said all the corporate offers had been sent and I didn't have one...I then called MC, and they said he didn't believe corporate offers had been sent yet...

We only go once per year (sometimes twice), but all my "status" points I earn over the summer disappear in October...hard to get out there more often than that to get any higher in Mlife...was on the verge of pearl last two summer trips only to start all over again...

Maybe we should change loyalty clubs...

2. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get corporate offers pretty consistently and have not seen a Spring offer as yet. When I log into my MLife account, I see only the Winter offer at this point. But then, they've never been very timely or consistent.....

3. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks, that is what I am still seeing...

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On March 4th I got my April thru June offers from Luxor.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the terminology. The Bellagio spring offers have been sent out, good through the end of June. The M Life "corporate" offers for spring have not been released yet.

6. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    got it, thanks, fingers crossed...

we used to get comped 3-4 nites, now we are lucky if we get one, and our play has increased...I guess we just don't quite "make the list"

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 comp nights at Luxor and Excalibur that showed up after a single night at Monte Carlo. About $25/hand for about 3 hours.

2 Weeks ago Monte Carlo sent me the "Spring Feel Rich Offer" - 50% off current rates Sunday - Thursday and 30% off current rates on Fridays - Saturdays and $20 Free Play. Is this what yall are calling a Corporate Offer?

8. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See, this is what I do not get, I hear stories on these boards all the time about how "i stopped in for 3 hours of play and I got XYZ" We have put in much more than that over the years and the best we ever get is 20% off standard rates..

maybe we need to smile more!!

but to answer your question, yes those seem like "corporate" offers...

9. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No those are property specific offers - which are sent direct from each property. You will know you have the corporate offers if on your offer page - the very first offer says something like "Your M Life Winter Offer".

When you click on that, it will have a button for all the different properties. Clicking on an individual property button will show you the offer for that property.

As I said earlier, the spring/summer (whatever they end up calling them) corporate offers are not out yet.

Also, not everyone gets corporate offers. I don't get them anymore - and I'm Platinum.

10. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my bad, I have my terms mixed up:goofy:
    still not sure why my prop specific offers are so rare...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.