1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SW/AirTran questions

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Dean Martin, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know:

Can you still purchase a Business Class upgrade at the gate counter for an AT flight if your flight is 1/2 AT and 1/2 SW? If you can, I'd assume you have to do it at the gate of the AT portion of the flight.

Also, I see where SW is a participating airline up for the TSA "pre-screening" application and AT is not. So, again....what if your flight is 1/2 and 1/2? FYI - the flight I'm looking at is SW the 1st leg leaveing VA and AT the first leg leaving LV.

Thanks!

2. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I was going to ask this question also... Flying AT out of BWI in May then SW on the return flight. I bought my exit row seat on AT but wouldn't mind purchasing the upgrade to Business Class too! :beer:

Charlie

Annual Golf Trip
  3. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that you can purchase the upgrade at T-24, as well as use 4 A+ credits to upgrade (4800 RR points). Elites can upgrade 48 hours before. The only thing different at the gate is Elites can upgrade for free 45 minutes before the flight. You will pay the upgrade for the Airtran's segment distance, they break it down by mileage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.