1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood Panorama Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jordan, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host from Caesars came through and booked me an upfront comp Panorama Suite and $500 in FP for 5 days for the first weekend in April.

This is my first stay at PHo and was wondering if someone could give me any insight on the Panorama Suite. I read that they are on the corners so which view is better South or North? Also, higher the floor the better? any other tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice suite! We were in a Panorama Suite over Thanksgiving last year and then a Boulevard Suite over Christmas. The Panorama Suite had a great view of the B Fountains. I think we had to request one facing north if I remember correctly to get that view. For the next stay, we had a Panorama and then a couple nights before our arrival asked our host for a Boulevard Suite. The Boulevard suite did not have as good a view, but was much bigger and had an air hockey table in the room. Both rooms are a bit dated, dark, and well used. Still, they are large suites with great views. We are trying for the Apex suite next trip.

Just curious, my host always says "I can book it, but I can't guarantee it". Our "suite" for our next stay is booked as a resort vista room with notes to upgrade us to 2br boulevard suite. Did you get the same from your host ?

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice suite! We were in a Panorama Suite over Thanksgiving last year and then a Boulevard Suite over Christmas. The Panorama Suite had a great view of the B Fountains. I think we had to request one facing north if I remember correctly to get that view. For the next stay, we had a Panorama and then a couple nights before our arrival asked our host for a Boulevard Suite. The Boulevard suite did not have as good a view, but was much bigger and had an air hockey table in the room. Both rooms are a bit dated, dark, and well used. Still, they are large suites with great views. We are trying for the Apex suite next trip.
    Same here, not guaranteed she said, but my reservation is actually showing the suite, not just a note on file:

MyTrip
    Planet Hollywood
    Room Type: Panorama Suite
    4/03/2014 to 4/08/2014
    View Details

As of Mar 06, 2014 06:29 AM PST

4. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in the Panarama suite twice. If you ask for a 2 bedroom they add on a standard size room that is connected to the Panarama room. The Panarama room itself is one bedroom, and it could be either a king bed or two queens in that room. The connector room is always two queens. Both times I had a south view room and the view was fine. But I am not a view person and never spend more than a few seconds looking out the window. I don't remember being able to see the Belllagio fountains. They are big, with a dining area, good size living room and a bar area. I can see how they are getting dated but I still enjoy them a lot. I usually ask for 2 rollaways and bring ten people with me.

5. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha, awesome! I don't think I need the connector or rollaways, it's just me and the wife!

Good tip about the KING vs two Queens though...I thinl I'll request a North facing KING!

Thanks!

6. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it is the one in the North Tower that have the fountain views. Just be careful you are not in the lower level floors, else the fountain view will not be good.

Anything mid to high is excellent, mid/low is OK, but the ones really low have no good view, unless you like watching the limo's and cabs going into Paris.

7. jfiello

jfiello Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whatever you do, do not go see Britney Spears. Worst show ever. Saw her last month. You've been warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.