1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grand Canyon Bus Tour

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by TomTWI, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We want to see the Grand Canyon this spring. I know I don't want to drive and do a one day trip but I was considering a bus one day tour. For anyone that has done this how was it? Would you do it again or should the grand canyon be a two day.

I clicked on a banner ad above for "Grand Canyon Tour Company" and the one day trip is $80. Looked good to me, has anyone used them what was your experience?

Is the weather ok for GC tour end of March?

Thanks for any info/suggestions.

TomTWI

2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't done it yet but i booked it and had no issues so far. They pick up @ PHO but will pick you up from your hotel. Your going to get a complete mixed bag. I originally planned to go that way for 2 days and it would be nice but the drive is a deterrent for us. It cost $180-190 with fuel surcharge which is still cheaper than car rental and insurance (we from canada) would have for our whole trip and that is the only way i would have done it.

I need frequent rest room breaks and am easy to please. We only need a seat & washroom so it was a fairly easy decision and gives us more time in vegas.

When checking reviews i always see what the people are actually complaining about and half the complaints are about not having a full continental breakfast. There is nothing that says full breakfast, but snack is included. They are complaining because it is a danish so i take it with a grain of salt.

Go for it, it is only one day. I would make sure you had a sweater/jacket though. I hear it is cool at that time of year. We are going middle of april and it is still cooler then. Least you are covered and if you get hot you can take it off and carry.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to the GC twice

Never took a 1 day tour ,bus,chopper or plane. My only issue would be how much time or how little time you get at the canyon and is that ok with you? The rest of the stuff is basically "whatever" as long as they get you there and back safely.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.