1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Anyway to force the daily spin wheel? (facebook)

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by joshrocker, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you can do it on the mobile version but is there a way to do it on the Facebook version?

I've been getting my daily spin later and later each day it seems. Last night it didn't come until after 8:00 PM.

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It automatically pops up when you load the game after 22 hours have passed since your last spin. If you have the game loaded and play through when the timer is up, you'll need to reload the game for it to come up.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    like the pp said, if you are playing and don't reload then it will not come until you refresh or reload the next time. I have gotten in a run and forgot about it for hours before and then was like Doh! I did not want to stop the roll though.

4. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so that explains why it's been coming up so late for me then. I guess I must have spun the wheel pretty late one day. I'd rather get the spin in the morning so I make sure I don't forget. It's been 6pm or later for the last week or 2.

5. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's happened to me before to Josh. I like spinning early in the day, but there's been a few times that I forgot and spun late in the day. You can respin 22 hours later, so try to time it out and after a few days you'll be back to a morning spin. :peace:

6. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that has happened to me as well because when i was at work my husband didn't collect mine one day and it threw me off because i prefer collecting in the morning as well.

If someone can manipulate it for you that would be your best bet. Like pay attention to the exact time you get it, then go 2 hours earlier the next day, 2 hours earlier the day after that etc.

7. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to try and hit it right at 6 today (since it came at 8 last night). Hopefully I can get it back in the day time after a few days of this. I kind of wish it was once during a 24 hour period so it would be waiting on you whenever you were ready.

8. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can, you could skip a day and hit it the next morning when you wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.