1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nove Italiano the palms

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Gdicke13, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, anyone have any experience at nove at the palms. I'm taking 2 Vegas virgins to caesars in 2 weeks. They were looking up restaurants and mentioned nove as top Italian in Vegas according to zagat. I'm taking them to GR steak one night and was planning on B&B at venetian as our italian choice another night. I know nothing about nove. Thanks!

2. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their Black Truffle Asparagus is to die for.

B&B might have better food, but I will guarantee that Nove Italiano has a MUCH, MUCH better view. If you go to Nove, make sure to request a window table and get there just before sundown. A stunning view of the Las Vegas Strip. Not as good as Alize in my opinion, but still good.

I have eaten there several times, but my go to restaurant is actually Alize(French), which is also at the Palms.

None of my pictures are worth posting from Nove. I do have some trip reports about my meanderings at the Palms if you care to look them up.

These are views from Alize, but you basically have the same view from Nove, because Nove is about 300 feet south on the same floor of the Fantasy Tower.

The pictures below are from my May 2013 trip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  3. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

the gnocchi was awesome.

service and other food was ok, maybe not up to the expectations i had, especially after liking its sister restaurant, N9NE, so much. the view was great, but it seemed they had a script for the lighting and the music, and at twilight the lights went down, so much that reading the menu was sketchy, and the volume on the music went up. i did not get it.

4. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How's bartalota at the Wynn? Better? Worse than B&B or nove? Anyone try it? Thanks

5. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate at Bartolotta's once. I insisted on sitting outside because I really don't like sitting in a restaurant and staring at walls, I can do that at home. I do not recall people mentioning Bartolotta's in their trip reports.

Food good. Service good. Outside good. Never went back, because I like to try different places until I find ones I really, really like. Or they have something extra special.

I like all your choices so far. You will not go wrong with any of them. I would probably still push Nove on you just because of the fantabulous view. Since they are Vegas Virgins they will LOVE looking at the strip at night. I will personally guarantee it.

If you really want to treat your friends to a dining experience, try to get a reservation at E at the Cosmopolitan. The seating is for 12 and is a dining experience. Cheaper than Joel Robuchon, but not my much, but much funner.

Since you mention going out in a couple of weeks, it could begin to get windy in Mid March. Be prepared for that.

6. bigblue1

bigblue1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate at Nove last year. They have a fixed price menu starting at 6:00 P.M. Excellent food. Great wait staff. Wonderful views. I highly recommend it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.