1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris to Ellis Island

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by article_1_section_8, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. article_1_section_8

article_1_section_8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, all.

I'll be in on business in a few weeks, and the bossman is putting me up at Paris. Never stayed there before. My question is this: Is there a way to walk directly out the rear of the property and walk straight to Koval? I'm thinking about how accessible my Ellis Island steaks are going to be for me. Looking at google satellite view, I see a line of virtually-empty parking lots behind the pool and tennis courts, but it's difficult to tell if you can actually walk through them to access Koval.
    Thanks!

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would recommend walking through Bally's (Bally's and Paris are connected inside), then exiting out the flamingo exits and walking along flamingo to get to EI. While there are ways to walk the back areas of paris walking through Bally's and along flamingo might be the easiest route to take.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always take the escalators downstairs at Bally's and go out the side door across from the Sports Book. It's a short walk to EI from there.... :)

4. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when you come out into Ballys from the connector, go down the escalators and walk to the back of Ballys where the food court is, then exit out those doors. It's only about a 5-7 minute walk from there. Not even a 1/2 mile from that exit.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  5. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, a man after my own heart. As I usually stay in the Bally's-Paris-PHo corridor, and as a fellow EI steak fanatic, I've pondered this problem more than once.

I like your thinking, but it's my conclusion that there's no magic northwest passage from Paris to EI. The previously mentioned route through Bally's is the best option. If you're like me, when you're walking to EI, you walk fast. You can probably do it in 10-12 minutes total.

OR, may I suggest you have the bossman switch you to Bally's itself. From the north (Indigo) tower, you can take the elevator directly down to the pool level, and then you're only 5 minutes away. I don't think the Paris rooms are all that fantastic, really.

Either way, good luck and enjoy!

6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually if you are staying at paris, there is a walkway in the back area that connects Paris with Bally's. It passes by the village buffet and other stores and restaurants (and the Paris parking lot). You don't have to go outside of Paris to take the connectors or escalators IMHO.

7. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the connector I was talking about. The indoor walkway/mall area that connects the two hotels.

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, I thought you were referring to the connector (moving walkway) to get you into Bally's.

9. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    don't think its possible. I tried from Planet ho before and ended up on harmon to koval.. not sure there is a cut though between Harman and Flamingo.

Even if there was you'd only save a minute or two from going through Ballys - which after dark isn't a minute or two I'd try to save..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.