1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVEGAS Android App gone?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Scullygirl33, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Game stopped working on my Android phone last night. I just figured a temperary glitch. This morning it is still giving me the same message "Unfortunatley, MyVegas has stopped". Tried going to Google Playstore to see if I needed to update it and when I click the MyVegas Icon I get "item not found".
    When I go to the MyVegas Mobile page on Facebook and try to download the app I get this from Google Play "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server".

Is anyone else having android app issues? Did they pull it?
    My Friends with iPhones can still play.
    :cry:

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend of mine is having the same issue. Meanwhile, my Android app is working just fine and still operational. It's bizarre how it's entirely gone from the Play Store.

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just found this on the new(-ish) Official MyVegas blog.

4. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish the Android version worked on my BB10 Z30 :(

5. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MyVegas support kept trying to tell me it was my computer not being compatible with the game...and I kept telling them over and over not the Facebook Game THE ANDROID APP!

After going back and forth with a couple times, I finallay got a response that made sense!

"Hey there,

We've had some technical issues with Google Play that resulted in our app coming down from the Google Play store and caused interruptions in our players' ability to purchase chips. This is a major priority for us and we're working feverishly to get it resolved. Meanwhile, we expect that it will be several days before full functionality is restored. Please bear with us as we endeavor to solve this challenge.

Shizue from myVEGAS"

So now I just have to wait to reinstall it when it comes back.
    It froze my phone up when it crashed and I had to uninstall it. Bet I lost all my levels and coins as well.
    Boo hoo..oh well, life goes on!

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt you will have lost all your levels and coins, as long as it was synched to your FB account previously. Sometimes my phone logs me out and then it does that thing where a window pops up and asks "Is this You?" and then you click yes and it restores everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.