1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Strip the show

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by suthrnoutlw, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been recording this show on Spike tv to get my fix until my trip in March. I have seen every episode about 20 times, but as I'm sure you all would agree, doesnt matter, Vegas! lol

Anyway last night I watched a few episodes back to back to back and noticed alot of the action was right in front of Harrahs. It was kind of funny that the fights, loud drunks etc and all the incidents were in that general area. Is it a known "hot spot" for craziness? I assume with the carnival Court right there it is a little wild. I am staying at Harrahs on my trip and was just wondering, never stayed there before. Not concerned, matter of fact I like the free "shows".

Just wondering if it was coincidence or this is a good "dumb ass" watching spot?

:wave:

2. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fashion Show Mall To Harrah's.....

.....seems to be the hot spot to me.

It looked to me like the police sort of huddle up with their cars in that alley/entrance off the Strip between the little strip mall just south of the Fashion Show Mall and Paris ?????

I love me some beer........ but, they find people just absolutely blind ass drunk staggering around. The hookers are just so blase' about getting busted, just another occupational detail they have to work around I guess. The police they show are really very mellow and will give people a break unless they are being totally stupid, aggressive, or have warrants.

I guess I don't even notice the crazy people on the Strip anymore, jaded vet I guess....that and staying at the Palms and off Strip more too.

Fun show.....ol' Green Eyes for the win !

3. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually met 3 of the cops on the show last year walking thru The Quad...of course my goofy ass stopped and took a picture with them lol

they were really cool and mellow...

Attached Files:

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been watching that show for some time and always find it amusing at best, disgusting at worst, but always entertaining. It helps remind me why I don't spend time on the Strip these days!

5. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They aren't making new ones are they? I have my DVR set to record any first run episodes and nothing has been recorded in about a year.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There were 26 episodes, the last new one aired December 2012.

7. sakurajen

sakurajen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Sergeant Jenkins and the team! Kept my eyes peeled for them during my last visit, but sadly no luckā€¦

8. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no new ones that I am aware of

9. bridaman

bridaman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sighting Last Memorial Day

I was in Las Vegas Memorial Day weekend last year. My brother and I were walking from the South End of the strip up towards Paris. As we were in front of PH (Miracle Mile Shops) I saw a few police officers running towards us, we stopped turned around and there was a fight. Then all of sudden here comes Sergeant Tom Jenkins, of course being a fan of the TV show I was like star struck (well that and I had a few to many that evening). I was like Sg. Jenkins, he waved and flew by, I would have gotten a photo (because I know he would have taken one) but he was busy. I did love that show, it was part of my Vegas fix.

10. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every once in a while the regular Cops show will do a Vegas segment but they hardly ever are on the strip. The closest I've seen lately was a car chase that ended in a crash on Flamingo turning into Bally's.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.