1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Spin and Win Slot

Discussion in 'Slots' started by chonglosaxon, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played this quite a bit on the last trip and became addicted to it. Anyone know the best "strategy" to playing this game? Or denomination to play at? I got several spins but never hit a minor or major. Anyone know who has this machine ?

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not exactly sure which slot you are talking about, I think it is the one where you can get the money bag bonus and if you get the spin symbol on the third reel you get to spin the wheel up top...also called U-Spin.

There really is no "strategy" with slots other than always play max lines and based on the pay table play the appropriate number of units per line (max if there is a huge jackpot or what not). I have heard rumor that games like this will hit the bonus more often if you bet more per line...but have never heard rational or reasoning behind the claim...only rumors.

I know some of the variants of this game allow you to select which symbol will activate the spin bonus and it adjusts bonus wheels values accordingly...in this situation I always choose the most common symbol to maximize the number of bonuses

3. wrxrob

wrxrob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [youtube]kYNtV6GS1OQ[/youtube]

and this is pretty much what happens to me every time. :Þ

Optimal strategy. Play max bet, EVERY time. :)

4. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ^ not the slot I was thinking of

5. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your thinking of instant spin and win where it randomly shuts down and the whole machine turns red and gives you a spin. I absolutely love that machine. I've had the best luck playing $1.....they have 2 versions one where max bet is 3 credit and one where max bet is 5 credits if you 5 credit it gives you 2 spins instead of 1 when you hit the random "instant spin and win". I always make it a point to drop in Monte Carlo just to play $1 instant spin and win there. They have a bank of 5 of these machines just past all the gaming tables close to the food court.

6. wrxrob

wrxrob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    next time you play it, try to take note of the manufacturer, denomination, number of lines, etc, and we can be able to help you out better.

Unfortunately, a name like "Spin and Win" will probably fit a lot of different machines.

7. dean_1492

dean_1492 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, not a good choice of a machine. Bally's is the manufacture. The $1 and the $.25 are similar payout. They have a 3 credit machine, and a 5 credit machine. I got hooked a couple of times on the spin and lose machine, and learned to move on. I tend to play IGT machines instead. I put lost of $$$ in those 'spin and win' machines. It's a good machine to clean you out of money.

8. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arent they all that way LOL

The machine is the one that completely stops to spin, not the one pictured. I figured it was a loser, never could catch anything on it of significance.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.