1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM 2-10/2-12 extreme no roller.

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by cjwillwin, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Staying in the mgm tower spa suite. It's amazing. I know its not a true suite but best room I've stayed in while in America. I know its not a true suite but more than enough for 3 guys looking to get drunk and party.

Bank roll is about 1000. It was 1100 but I won 20 bucks at mcarren an then spent about 100 on booze for the room.

I hope to keep this updated but if I don't I'll type it all out on Thursday.

23 year old alcoholic. Watching bar man begins in the room. Waiting for another friend to get here around 8, so 2 hours from now. Then hooters for nourishment of mortal forms.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you have $1000 to blow and 2 days to do it?
    I'd say $500 is a decent bankroll to getter'dun!

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If that $1000 is for gambling, I'd consider a lot better than no-rolling. Extreme no rolling is doing what my parents do, they're big Elvis fans so they just take pictures next to the slot machine, don't bothering playing. I put $20 in and let mom play. The King is stingy by the way on his slot machine.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I'm a no roller. $500/day is some type of roller. Good luck!

5. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Outside the golden nugget right now. Left the mgm heavily intoxicated for some sober up food at hooters.

Ate the meal and then played some craps. First time ever playing and needed up down ten. My buddy needed up 60. Bastard.

Went back to the hotel waiting for our last buddy to show. The friend that was already here went to the room. I bought in for 75 at a 25 dollar table at black jack. Ended up positive 400. Quickly lost that at roulette (2/11). Tomorrows my bday. It's got hit right?

Took a cab to the golden nugget. With both friends. Lost 100 at craps and 100 at black jack.

Currently at the bugger and about even for the trip.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ballsy move at Blackjack...I like it!

7. pswearen

pswearen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is turning out to be a young version of BeeJay.

8. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love it. Keep em coming!

...and may the hookers and blow be with you :wink2:

9. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So we left the golden nugget at roughly 1am and got flagged down by a guy who wasn't selling hookers but was offering us a ride to treasures. Well 14 dollar entrance and two free drinks plus a free limo there and to our hotel after.

Seemed like a good idea and about the same price as a cab but with free drinks boobs. I quickly blew my wad... Of cash. Luckily being smart I left 700 back in the hotel so I wouldn't go insane last night. We got back to the hotel around 3am and I woke up with the sun and a blinding headache. Took some Advil and went back to sleep. Woke up again at 11 feeling refreshed and sober. Grabbed a beer and my friend can't find his id. We put planning our day on hold to find his Id.

10. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally leaving the hotel for the spearmint rhino. Friends had to stop at the ATM so I dropped 5 into a random slot machine.

[​IMG]

They're now securing the debit cards in the room. To hide them from the strippers. I'm off to win the lions share while I wait.

Currently sitting at roughly 800 which is good for the amount of fun had last night.

After the rhino were probably gonna need food. Anyone been to craftsteak? That's the current plan.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  11. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pictures!!!! Pictures!!!! Don't forget pictures!!!!:banana::banana:

12. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well the rhino ran us about 300 bucks each. But well worth it. Treasures had pushy dancers that overcharged or ripped you off, plus a 15 buck cover. We got in the rhino and the girls were really nice. Understood the budget, sat and talked to us even when we said we were out of money except for drinks. And oh god they were gorgeous.

Went back to the room and polished off a bottle of Jameson between 2 of us. One buddy won't drink cuz he's on prescription Advil and antibiotics.

Decided we should actually walk the strip. Went to coyote ugly. Happy hour two for one drinks and free admission. Had 4 beers there and promptly lost 100 at New York New York.

Stopped at Walgreens for 4lokos. Got a good buzz now. Stoping at the Cosmo to make back my money!

13. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're talking about going back. But I don't know if they approve of pictures lol.

Currently walking towards flamingo switching between chanting church ( our code word for strip club, can't have nosy girlfriends catching on) and singing don't stop me now by queen. I've now got 100 slapper cards and 100 dirty looks. I told a pit boss I hate him for atealjnf my money. Just got to the bellagio just in time for the fountain show.

I'm gonna shit up before I get my ass beat. I just told muscle mgee to get off the roids.

14. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok for my starwars nerds I just asked a stormtrooper on the strip "aren't you a little short to be a storm trooper." Now my mouth is done.

15. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How's Bond at Cosmo? I'll be there tomorrow and was hoping to hit up Bond.

16. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, awesome. :)

17. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Made it to the quad. Lost 60 at black jack. Only had 200 left. Then I jumped on Craps. 10 dollars a had for me and started out 5 for the dealers. I won and promptly got 1s. He was in every roll and I went on a roll. 7s, 6/8s with odds. I couldn't lose. I was up 400 and left the first lost. Amazing! I love craps. Now at the little out door bar between jarrahs and quad.

18. Kjell28

Kjell28 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Oh shit..this dude's even got BeeeJay-esque typos!
    I like how you roll señor!!

19. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checkouts less than 12 short hours away. My friend that's sober is staying in yee room. I'm 3 leaves to the wind and my buddies worse than I. He wants to go to a strip club. I want to go play lions share. It's my virthday for another 30 buyr I'm letting him take control buy trying to convince him to sober up. I don't know if a strip club will take him this ducked up.

20. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! Does Beejay have kids old enough to be in Vegas alone? :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.