1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Love tickets ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TOUR, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were hoping to get the 2 tickets to Love but the day before i tried the reward vanished. We went to it last year and wanted to go again this trip. Has anybody got the 2 single ones and if so would they let you get seats together ? or do you think this reward might come back, it,s been off for about 6 weeks now and our trip is is just 5 weeks away Thanks Tour

2. MissinOH

MissinOH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! Just purchase 2 and when you call tell them you want to sit together. We have done this with a party of 4 and had no problem.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't get into the reward to be sure, but standard and premium Love Tickets should be a limit of 1 per person, no? I'm almost positive that one account can't redeem 2 of those at the same time.

Now if the other person has points to get the same reward, then MyVegas can accomadate you both. Just let them know you have 2 rewards under 2 different accounts and would like to sit next to one another. They will ask for both mLife numbers for the 2 of you and both redemption numbers for the rewards.

4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to reinforce what SH0CK says, I just did this and it worked exactly as described above. The standard ticket reward got us two seats in row O of section 200. They told us each to bring ID & our Mlife cards to the box office when picking up the tickets.

5. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those are good seats for a standard reward. Section 200 row O should be premium tickets.

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great to hear! I knew they were in one of the sections preferred by GREGRIO in this thread. Maybe they aren't considered premium because they are only one row from the very back row? In any case, I was stoked when the MyVegas rep put us in that section and I can't wait to see the show. I've never been to any Cirque show.

7. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.guys. I managed to get 2 premium tickets today, 1 on my acc. & 1 on the wife, but think i will hold off phoning to book them for a couple of weeks just in case the 2 ticket reward comes back. that way we could get 1 more food reward. thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.