1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seahawks Superbowl Revelry

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by leftcoast, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leftcoast

leftcoast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it's almost a week later and I'm still in celebratory(if that's a word) mode.:woohoo: I know everyone wanted a good game. To me it was a great one just to sit there in Las Vegas and watch a well over due blowout occure. For once not breaking a sweat except to go buy shots for total strangers at the concession stand. I loved yelling "I'd rather be up 29 to nothing than down 29 to nothing." I liked the over which I didn't take. Had I did,48 to nothing, would have been just fine for me and my 4 figures bet. What say you winners?:clap:

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha! Good post... I'm no Seahawk fan but rooted for you, cause I hate Peyton Manning and his stupid Broncos! Yeah... wouldda liked some more drama, but we watched till the end to see how much worse it was gonna get for the Broncos.

3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need Denver's TE Julious Thomas to out preform Demarious T..This was Fantasy football $$$ so that lost by a landslide also.But I'm used to winning/losing in FF..you just have to roll with the punches.

Positive note was that every year I place a gift bet for one of the guys I work with from Haiti,who is into football now.(I taught him the rules etc) .Every year I say gimmie a team and he hit it on the nose finally...$25 ticket from the Rio last Sept @ 6-1...Guy was pretty thrilled.
    I told him to pick me the World Cup winner now :trophy

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just in case I had missed the game, the view from my apartment on Sunday night gave the result:

[​IMG]

5. leftcoast

leftcoast Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love that pic. I really didn't expect to get many replies after all I was in a theater of 500 people watching the game. Must have been at least 20 Seahawk fans.:woot:

6. hottwhls

hottwhls Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I dont blame you lol...My wife and I missed out this year.Wife got sick with the flu and I did as well a few days later.

I love having fun watching football.Just have to wait till Sept now.

Take care

Hottwhls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.