1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's room types?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by zoey11, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are trying to decide between Harrahs superior strip view room comped, or Bally's jubilee room comped.
    I wondered what the difference was between the deluxe room and the superior strip view room was at Harrahs?
    Good thing about Bally's is the fridge in the room, but Harrah's is closer to where we mostly play.
    One thing I worried about with Harrah's was some reports on Tripadvisor that their room temp was too hot when the weather was warm.
    Has anyone had this experience or can detail the room differences and what tower to ask for?
    Thanks for info as I have not stayed at either property yet.

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in the Strip View Room at Harrah's and it is not a strip view that you would expect. We saw the strip through some buildings above the massive AC units. We took it since it was $5 more than the regular room but if you want to have a true strip view this was not it.

3. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reason you read about the rooms at Harrahs being warm in the Summer or warmer months is that they have the motion sensor air con control units that shut off when you leave the room! :grrr:

The rooms are really all the same size at Harrahs, except the suites are a little bigger of course. Personally I would take the Ballys room over the Harrahs room as the Ballys rooms are bigger.

4. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrahs

Thanks, I had heard that about Harrah's climate controlled rooms, and I am hot natured, so I don't want to take that chance.
    Will stick with Ballys and the Jubilee room then. Thanks!

5. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed at Harrah's last April and we R going again this April........we were also concerned about he A/C not working when we were not there but in mid April it was NOT a problem.....and the advice to bypass the A/C system did NOT work....damn......lol......but again, it was actually no problem for us and we like it COLD at night.....actually it was nice not to hear the A/C running....but again we are all different.

6. texas_aggie_girl_93

texas_aggie_girl_93 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am very hot natured as well and was leary of staying there also. I asked them to disable the sensor when I checked in. Maintenance was there in 5 minutes after I got to the room. That solved the problem for me. I sleep in earplugs so the fan noise wasn't an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.