1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TheHotel at MB check-in

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Nina_930, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina_930

Nina_930 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious how check in recently has been for TheHotel? Is it still taking forever? I saw on their property map there is a seperate check in for TheHotel and MB. Does it matter which one we check in at? Is one quicker than the other? Thanks in advance!

2. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MB and THEhotel have very separate front desks. THEhotel's is from the MB self parking garage off of Mandalay Bay Rd. north of THEHotel. You can get there from Frank Sinatra or the Strip.
    It's been awhile, can't comment on lines or any Delano issues.

3. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chances are, the regular MB from desk will be busier.

THEHotel check in was a 5 min wait in line on a Saturday at 3pm just a few weeks ago. Although, I've been there and waited 45 min in the past! It's just hit or miss. Just like anywhere else.

If you are staying at THEHotel, check in at their desk. Although, you could use the MB check in for TH for whatever reason.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TH has a check in near the sports book. Find the sports book, walk down the hall and the check in is there. It is much faster than MB check in

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea don't check in at regular MB...

If you are taking a cab specify THEhotel, it's got a separate entrance. I've never had an issue checking in there. But it was busy at regular MB.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.