1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Baccarat at Cosmo, Venetian or Palazzo?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by RiddickBull, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was considering playing at a different property other than MLife on my next trip (still in the making). How are the baccarat tables at Cosmo and V/P? Is it lively with lots of players like Bellagio or Aria high stake rooms?

I generally like to play $300-500 per hand, more if I'm up. I walked through Palazzo once when I was eating at the CUT and noticed the high stakes area was dead. Not sure about Cosmo of Venetian? How are their comps for table players (better or worse than MGM)?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a huge fan of the high limit bac at any of those properties. But of the three, I would probably rank palazzo best. Not as much action as Bellagio or Aria, but I like the décor. I'm not a fan of the décor at Venetian and it really seems to cater to the high end players in the back rooms. The Talon Room at Cosmo is nice, but small. If you're wanting a change from mlife rooms, I would try Wynn over these three. Good luck!

I Need Spa
  3. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I will give Wynn a try. Does Wynn have a baccarat lounger/bar?

Is there plenty of action in the Talon room at Cosmo? I don't to be the only person playing baccarat in the room.

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not describe it as "plenty" of action, but you probably won't be the only player if you are there in the evening. The Talon Room is small, so that might add to the feeling of energy, but there still aren't a lot of players there in my experience

I Need Spa
  5. bmwnola

bmwnola Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a fan of any of the HL baccarat tables listed. Esp at the Venetian and Palazzo, the feng shui doesn't seem right.. Have experienced many losses and don't plan to be back. Always have a great time at Aria since its pretty lively and much more open space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.