1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hyde Lounge Thursday Nights - GREAT IDEA!

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by josassoc, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found coming in on Thursdays is the best way to get a good long weekend out of Vegas. But, Thursdays are kinda difficult to sort out what to do to start the weekend. GO TO HYDE THURSDAY NIGHT! I set up a table for our group with Chad (look on Colton Forum for info or PM me) to hang out in their lounge. A great live band played. Having drinks while listening to the music and watching the fountain show go off was a perfect way to start our weekend. Highly recommended!!

2. MatthewJames

MatthewJames Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was curious how hyde would be on a non-club night like Thursday. Was it still busy? Was thinking about Tao too for Thursday, I'm going solo.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    going solo go to tao if u want girls

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tao, tryst are good on thursday.

5. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our experience

Hyde Thursdays was more of a lounge with a band (that seemed to just be starting at 10pm). We got there just before 10, so no cover. I had arranged for a table with a $100 drink minimum, with 10 of us it just required one round. But, I don't think that was even necessary. People looked like they were just sitting down. Hyde was more of a "jumping off point" for the rest of our night -- a nicer way for the new people in our group to enjoy the fountain show. It seemed like a good place for a couple or group...for awhile...probably not the entire night. We moved on after a little over an hour since we had a limo we were touring the strip in. Going solo could be uncomfortable if you aren't assertive talking with strangers. When we went it was not too busy yet, but a very enjoyable experience. Next time we are in town we will be back and stay longer and also get bottle service during one of the club nights.

6. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What kind of music did the band play? And what time does the live music start?

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best nite for hyde to party is tuesday or the weekend

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.