1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Decided on a place to watch "Big Game"

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After checking out various offers/deals/etc. for the big game and deciding that most were way more expensive that I thought they should be, we decided on a venue. We will be watching the game at Ellis Island, $20 a ticket gets you a food buffet and of course the beers are cheap anyways.

My only requirements were decent food and good draft beer, so this fits the bill. We are going to begin the day at the MGM champagne brunch and then head over to E.I. to contine the defiling.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sound like fun! Good luck!!!

3. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Sounds very reasonable for the Super Bowl. Is seating first come? Regardless, have a great time.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an email for the promotions manager and it said "there are a limited amount of seats available, reply to this email of you want us to hold any for you?" I asked for 4 and he replied and said no problem, my tickets will be under my name at the promotions desk.

5. jackincols

jackincols Guest

That makes it that much better. Now you don't have to rush through that MGM champagne brunch just to get over to EI and secure seats.

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For sure!, my thoughts exactly. Our tradition on night of arrival is we begin each trip w a stop at E.I., I am going to try to shore things up then. We really want a table since there is four of us, told the others just plan on a long day and an early night!

7. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a perfect evolution for the day, Ron. I'll be holing up with my mates apres the WM Phoenix Open concludes, watching at Phil's Grill at Grayhawk in Scottsdale. I'll tip a pint your direction in the name of the Seahawks!!

8. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a pretty good day too!! The Seahawks were by pick last June when it was paying 8 to 1, so I am "dancing w the one that brung me!!"" GO HAWKS!!

9. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good call for you! I'm still undecided where to go. I know I need to make up my mind...so many choices!!

10. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man! So your on the hawks side? Im a life long bronco fan. Believe it or not, im very scared of this game. Something in my stomach is telling me that seattle wins. But my heart is saying since denver is favorite and my team, they can win (i hope) but dont have to cover (they can win by 1 or 2) which is not an easy number to win by. Honestly thinking about playing seattle ats since im in vegas as you are for sb. I guess it will be a win/win for me? I hate this matchup lol. Enjoy your sb wknd!!

11. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am actually a Bengal season ticket holder since 2000! When we were in LV in June me and my buddy each picked a team and put a $25 down. He picked 49ers, I picked Seahawks. I also put $20 down on two longshots, bengals at 25 to 1 and colts at 40 to 1 I think. I am a huge Peyton manning fan, and love champ, but gotta stick w my $$$ pick! Have a great weekend! Weather will be great!

12. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Champ hasn't really played like his old self ( injuries, old age) but Peyton has been a monster. It will be a great game!! I read that you are coming with a friend of yours. I'm coming with a buddy of mine also. Maybe we can all get together for a drink or few.

13. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yeah, Champ had to get old at some point! We are staying at Luxor, where you guys gonna be?

14. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure yet. Just kind of floating it. We have dinner at prime on fri and than probably hyde just for a few drinks and take it easy. Saturday I want to go downtown and check it out and come back to take my friend up and down the strip. Dinner at raos and probably go to the cosmo bars before sb sunday. Nothing crazy this trip besides gambling.

15. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friday we are doing a club crawl, we have our gf's with us as well so had to let them pick something to do one night. Sat we are going to Millers Ale House to watch the UFC fights then DT afterwards. May be able to catch you DT.

Raos is a favorite of ours as well! I just cant move when I leave so I have to carefully select when we eat there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.