1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Virgin America first time

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jbrown815, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbrown815

Jbrown815 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flying this airline for the first time. Boston to San Fran to vegas. Anyone ever flown it? How was your experience?

2. RH-NY

RH-NY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I flew Virgin from SFO to Philly. Great airline. Nice new planes with in seat entertainment.

3. jocko

jocko Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I flew Virgin Atlantic from UK to Vegas and as you know a long flight but their customer experience was great and a good start to my vacation. Complementary drinks as well as tea coffee if you wanted. Plenty of legroom, latest film releases a good experience as far as flying goes. I realise yours is an American internal flight but if our experience in UK is continued in USA I would highly recommend them. Good luck and enjoy.

4. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We fly VAmerica whenever we can from JFK to LAS nonstop. It has the most comfortable leather seats with the most leg room for coach, personal entertainment with Sat tv, sirius radio, flight tracker and armrest remote controls. The service is excellent and the aircraft used for our flights are Airbus320s which ride smooth. Just don't sit at the emergency exit rows as those seats don't recline.

5. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Virgin America from S.F. to Orlando (no long offer this as a non-stop) and it was a great experience. Comfortable seats, a good variety of entertainment options, in-seat ordering from a touch screen for beverages. Very competitive airfares. Sure wish they flew in/out of Sacramento.

6. marktaylor

marktaylor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    amen to what nickydim said , i flew virgin atlantic from heathrow to new york and second part of the trip was internal flight from jfk to las , i was seriously impressed with virgin america , big seats loads of legroom would definately use them again

7. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you are saying you are a Virgin virgin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.