1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

info on harrahs

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by 32badbilly32, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 32badbilly32

32badbilly32 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi! ill be going to vegas the end of februrary! ill be staying at harrahs for the first time, and am looking for some info on it..ive read some stories about noise coming from the carnival something or other with people being unable to sleep because of it..obviously id like to avoid it! also do they have rooms with open air balconies(similar to i.p./quad?) also which is the tower that faces the strip and has anyone tried the $20 trick at all lately.thanx in advance for any info :)

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in the "Carnival" tower. It is the quieter of the two. Mardi Gras is the one that is closer to Carnival Court and has the occasional noise complaints. We had two rooms, one was a Jr. Suite or something like that, it was just a slightly bigger room, but did have the balcony. The balcony is only good for stepping our for a smoke. Its not big enough to sit on, no chairs etc. You wont likely have a late night issue in Feb anyways, CC isnt quite cranking just yet that time of year.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had no luck w a tip to upgrade, in fact Harrah's is the only CET property to ever charge me early check in and I was even on a three day COMP.

We enjoyed our stay, great for a guys trip. Wouldnt take the GF or wife.

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there for my last 2 trips and never had any problems with noise or such from the court.

I don't believe they have any open air balconies. Stayed in the basic room and the strip view room which isn't a true strip view.

$20 trick did not work on the July 2013 or October 2012 trip, but they were willing to upgrade for the difference to do so. They did offer the fridge that had snacks in it in the room for $25 with free refills.

Was able to check in early, 1:30, and not have to wait on line with people who did not have a TR card and I'm the basic bottom of the barrel card holder.

Love the location and drinks were consistent there when playing. KGB Burger is a very solid choice there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.