1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golf hates me

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by ken2v, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, week or two back I talked about getting fuego with a handful of birdies in a 13-hole round. Then last week I had more doubles than Dean Martin on a bender, yet reeled off eight pars in a nine-hole span. Now this past Sunday I was so bad I couldn't hit water if I'd been booked on the Titanic, yet I kp'd three of the four 3s -- with eight guys playing the match -- and birdied the #1 and #2 handicap holes.

2. 4Eyes

4Eyes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ken, do you know the origin of the term "KP?" That's what we used to call it as well when I used to play with by Father's group decades ago, but one of the guys always insisted it should be "CT," as in "closest to," or perhaps 'CP," as in "closest (to the) pin."

3. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Been there, done that. Several years back, in my younger days, playing with my usual foursome ... I eagled the par 4 -16th, with a 150 yd shot from the corner of the dogleg, then aced the following 165 yd par 3, and finished with a snowman on the par 4 - 18th. Once a star, always a bum ....

4. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea. It's always just been "KP."

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.