1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Has anyone used the VIP table/Bottle service?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Beach Crazy, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I am considering redeeming an offer for table/bottle service and wondering what exactly that includes. In particular I'm looking at the Gold Boutique Nightclub and lounge at Aria. I'm figuring it just gets you in and at a table then you pick up the tab for the bottle service. Is this for a party of two or could you have a party of three? Has anyone redeemed any of these that can tell me how they work?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would assume it includes the table and a bottle of your choice(probably limited selections) and mixers. 250k points is way too much just for the reserved table, you should get a bottle with that.

Tip would still be up to you though.

I haven't bought this, but this is what I expect from "complementary bottle service". A bottle is included.

3. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From reading reviews on MyVegas Friends on Facebook...You get $500.00 credit to use for Bottle and mixers. $475.00 for a bottle of Grey Goose but guessing there are less expensive selections. People indicated that the $500.00 could be used for most anything including mixed drinks as well.
    Worth it I guess if there are more than 2 people or if you are a couple who wants to spend the evening in a club. I thought about it but would rather get show tickets for our trip.

4. good4uccm

good4uccm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wondering the same

I was thinking about getting the same comp but I'm not sure if its for just 2 or if I can have 4. but for that price I'm only purchasing it if it includes the bottle and at least 4 people!

5. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told it was good for entry for up to 6 and is basically a $500 comp. i have read reviews of people who went early and got a deal on a second bottle for half price.

6. good4uccm

good4uccm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice thanks for the info

7. Beach Crazy

Thanks for all the great info. I have decided to purchase the reward and find out exactly how it works when I get there. Then I will decide if I think it's a deal or not. I have read some reviews of the place and people really seem to like it. My only worry is that I want to use it on a Friday night and I know that I m taking the risk of if they will even have an open table. if not, I could go another night.

Thanks again and I will let you know what I find out. :peace:

8. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I called Aria to ask about it, they specifically said MANAGER'S CHOICE on the brand...so, because I could not call Grey Goose, it was not worth it for me. I have heard horror stories about the Deuce, so the Gold lounge is probably the better choice. I'd look forward to hearing your experience.

9. alroy88

alroy88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used this reward at the Gold Lounge in October and as noted above, it is a $500 credit. You also get your own table, and obviously plenty of attention as you drink.

I used my credit for a bottle of tequila, and a couple of random drinks.

Of course, make sure you take care of your CW at the end of the night and it's a win for everyone.

10. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How far in advance did you make your reservation and did you e-mail a VIP Host from Gold or just go to the MLife desk?

11. Beach Crazy

Looks like maybe the reward has changed a bit. I decided to phone the contact number for the reward and was told it was a table and a bottle of Skyy Vodka. The lady I spoke with said she would phone and make my reservation and would call back with my confirmation. That was two hours ago. I decided to phone the Light Group (who runs the Gold Lounge). The lady confirmed the reward is for a table and a bottle of Skyy Vodka. I asked her if I could substitute Captain Morgan for the Skyy and she said that was up to the Manager and that I would have to pay the price difference. :eek: Now I really have no clue what to expect when we show up but I think we are still going to give it a try. I'm not going for 2 months so if anyone has any experience with this reward before then please let us know.

12. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would live an update on this. Headed there In May and might go for the bottle service reward

13. jacer333

jacer333 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually just used this exact comp on Friday, January 3 at the Gold Lounge and was very pleased. Here is what I can confirm:

-They asked me how many people in my party, I requested for 6, and it wasn't a problem.

-I called and booked a few days before Christmas, under 2 weeks until the date, and had no problem requesting any night of the week.

-The club had multiple tables vacant throughout the night, even on a Friday of New Years week, so I bet you can wait and call fairly close to the date you want and be fine.

-When I called Aria M Life to book, they were nice enough to book the reservation with the Gold Lounge itself. I didn't even have to stop at the M Life desk or jump though any hoops. We simply walked up to the club, I showed my ID and M Life card to confirm that it was my reservation, and we were taken inside right away.

-The comp is for $500 like others have said. The waitress will bring you a menu once you are shown to your table inside and you can choose from a vast choices of bottles. We chose grey goose, which was $425. After our bottle ran out, we used the remaining comp value on a round of shots. My memory is a little hazy, but lower tier vodkas such as Absolut were in the $350 range.

-You can use your comp value on anything-bottle, shots, mixed drinks, beer. I believe if you wanted, you could just order drinks throughout the night.

-When ready to leave, they just bring the check and you sign to confirm that the comp was used. My check was still like $10 under the $500, so the waitress was nice enough to send some red bulls for the road to give me the full value. Leave a tip with the check and you are good to go.

I would highly recommend it, the staff there took great care of us and gave us the same attentive service as if we had bought the bottle off the shelf. It's a lot of LP, but IMO is one of the better values considering how the other rewards are so inflated.

14. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldnt use that offer. They are actually offering an open bar for ladies from 10-3 and guys from 10-12 for $30 i believe. If everyone pays for tje $30 open bar, you would make out better. I dont think its worth getting a bottle there.

15. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to an open bar situation like this before. Usually when they offer something like this, it gets packed during those hours and huge lines to get a drink at the bar. They usually only allow 1 drink to be ordered at a time and usually they are in 8 oz or 10 oz plastic cups whether it is beer or a mixed drink. It will be all bottom shelf liquor also. You can wait for drink girls but during these times it could be slow at best. For guys you will still be paying the 30.00 a person, still have to tip every drink and probably tip big or you will be standing at the bar for awhile to get your next drink.
    I am not a huge VIP fan, But if you get the VIP through myvegas, you will basically be paying 100.00 tip. SO if you have 4 people 25.00 per and no other cost. You will get great service and great seating. I mean, you have a bottle and mixers to serve yourself, and you will have extra money, unless you get a high dollar bottle, to get other drinks for a variety if you like. It is a decent amount of LP's but if you want to do something that you would never splurge on doing with your own money because VIP is so overpriced, it is an ok deal.

16. Beach Crazy

Thanks for all the advice. I am aware of the open bar but we are really wanting a table and it's basically free with the exception of taxes and tip. I also have other friends coming up later in the evening that will do the open bar thing and hopefully they can sit at our table. :thumbsup:

17. snap

snap Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is a realistic time frame to attain the necessary 250k points if you play a little each day? I'm trying to see if this is possible within 3-4 months, for example.

18. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're using the reward on the March 11th- might not be back in time to let you know how it goes before you head out there or try and use the reward but I'll be happy to try and let you know my experience.

19. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the dress code for the lounges at Aria? Is it the same as the clubs? I'm the wrong demographic for the clubs (old) but my much younger friend wants to get this reward and treat us old fogies to some booze. Dressing up to me usually means dockers and a nice shirt. Would that work?

20. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be using this reward on Feb. 3 for my husband's 60th bday. We are going to the Deuce, since we are not into the loud dance scene and think this will suit us better. Someone said they heard horror stories about the Deuce. Details, please. I hope we don't experience any.

I am looking forward to this reward, as it's something I have wanted to do but would not pay for. It will also keep me off the tables for awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.