1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Attention Bacon Lovers

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Texas Gramma, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Gramma

Texas Gramma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On our 6th breakfast in downtown Vegas, we visited Binion's Cafe with a comp. As I was getting a little jaded with all the fantastic breakfasts, I decided to simply order a grilled English Muffin and a side order of bacon. They asked how I liked my bacon and then bought a huge platter of bacon cooked exactly as I had ordered. Plenty for 2 or 3 people to feast upon.
    ---
    Also, I like my coffee to stay hot, so I usually order a half cup of coffee and get a refill. They apparently think visitors to Las Vegas are caffeine deprived... they brought me a 16 oz. styrofoam cup half full of coffee. My son was given a full 16 oz. cup of coffee.
    ---
    I really believe one of the best perks of a Las Vegas vacation is being able to take the time for a leisurely big breakfast, which we never take the time to do at home. We then eat very lightly at lunch... shrimp cocktail or half a sandwich... then enjoy a fabulous early dinner... leaving lots of time to gamble until the wee hours. I like to finish the evening with a dessert taken to my room to enjoy at my leisure.

2. Morpheus7272

Morpheus7272 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed...

That's basically what we do -- a giant breakfast, with lots of bacon/sausage, then a smallish lunch, and a "go nuts" early dinner. Late night, it'll usually be a snack or some dessert somewhere. It basically ends up being two real meals a day.

Dave

3. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hardly eat breakfast on a regular basis. And I know it's not healthy. But when in Vegas I look forward to a leisurely breakfast complete with bacon, eggs, orange juice, fruit, etc.,etc.

Breakfast in Vegas. One of the many, many things I enjoy when I'm there.....:thumbsup:

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Magnolia's is a good breakfast on Fremont.

Just pretend you're in the middle of the desert in a slightly seedy but friendly diner.

Oh, wait....

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with all of you. I almost never eat breakfast and love to do so in Vegas.

6. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last spring I tried the 'Hangover Burger' at Binions for breakfast, even though I don't drink. The burger was quite sloppy, but good.

The huge cup of coffee in the Styrofoam cup was cool too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.