1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games new player looking for help

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by golfer1903, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, kinda new to playing and like craps but only 5 buck tables, ( still learning) will be at Vdara on a sun to thurs, not till may thou so I realize things may change but where is my best bet for these types of tables and may go downtown one day.

also my wife likes to play slot machines that are like game shows interaction like monapoly and price is right or lets make a deal, kinda stuff, for any demonination.
    Is there hotels that have those type games and if so where

Thanks you

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably the closest $5 craps table to Vdara will be found at Monte Carlo, Planet Hollywood (depending on the time of day) and Ballys. All three of those properties have five bucks tables during the week during the day. Good luck!

I Need Spa
  3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    slots you will be fine any where

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monte Carlo, NYNY and Excalibur are close together so you can check them out. Paris is also a good bet to find the $5 tables. Try early in the morning too as the tables will be less crowded. This helps if you are just starting out.

What place doesn't have them. :D

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the Monte Carlo for some low stakes craps. I felt well taken care of there even as a small player. Though watch out, even $5 craps gets expensive when you're up a little and start placing and going max odds and all that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.