1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Shades, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed to Vegas in March for our second trip. Looking forward to another great time. This time we'll try not to schedule so much to do in the 5 days. Last time we ran ourselves ragged. :haha:

:cool:

2. nickle

nickle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! My wife won't allow me to add anything else to our trip. we have 2 hotels, Continental Cup curling, Grand Canyon, Aria Buffet, Tropicana visit, MSS buffet, Freemont Street Experience, shopping and, oh yeah...gambling. Keep it simple!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Shades! Good luck on your trip. Agree with you - We don't really plan a thing other that know we will eat the Buffet of Buffets and a couple other restaurants at some time. Plus we know we will always get our free Diamond show tickets during our stay. We like to just do whatever, whenever the mood strikes us. ENJOY!!!

4. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fremont Street is a definite, love Fremont! My brother and his wife are going with us and they want to see Soul2Soul with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. My girlfriend of all things wants to see Zumanity. My brother and I aren't complaining! :beer: Other than that it is kind of wide open.

:cool:

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome.
    My wife and I also go with a list of things to do, but we also know it is not a "to do" list but rather a list of things to do. It comes in handy when we need a break from gambling. Most of the time only one or two items get crossed off the list. Keeping some items on the list make for a good excuse to plan another trip to Vegas. :peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.