1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tell me about The Palms...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by chicagosox, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuna

Tuna High-Roller

I've never stepped foot in the property but decided to book a suite for 1/26 - 1/29. I am almost exclusively a BJ player. Can anyone tell me what the minimum play is to get this room comped at the end of my stay? How much play do they need to comp food as well? Thanks for any insight you can give!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i assume your not local.

what is your avarage bet may i ask.

its easier to get there 24/7 resturant comped then there higher end like nines or nove.

please give some type of average ,how long something to go on but.

also are you rooms comps or payfors if so you need to gamble enough to comp those out.
    there pretty decencent but are you a 5 $ player or 2500$ player.thanks

rember if your paying for the room you will need them to comp off the resort fee at the end.

some guidence thanks

3. Tuna

Tuna High-Roller

I average on the low end $50 and on the high end $100 per hand. I play about 4-6 hours per day (sometimes longer depending on the vibe).

Also, I'm paying for the room.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they will comp off some food and resort fees and you will recive future offers.

really depends on how much your bill is at the end and your avarage and hours.
    you said you booked a suite i dont think will be comped at your level.you could probaly get close to a full comp at yor play at a regular room also depends on room rate weekend vs weekday and whats going on.

you will have to have a host or vip serviceas comp off thats how they do table players theres

5. Tuna

Tuna High-Roller

Thank you for your help

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no problem .
    if you truly are playing 4 to 6 hours a day after the first day you should walk into vip and ask to speak to a host, have a talk with him ,tell him what your looking for and see if he can can help you out when you check out, have him look at your first day of play tell him you plan on playing like that for the rest of the trip.do the schmooze thing.

they are looking for new players so thats a plus:thumbsup:

7. Tuna

Tuna High-Roller

Just to follow up. In 3 days I received a buisness card from 3 different hosts (which was weird). They comped everything I charged to my room (2 meals at Simon, 1 mean at nine and two 50 minute massages) and they also comped my room (studio suite at Palms Place). Final total was 17 hours at $53 a hand.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    congrats, if you want to pm the hosts names i migt be able to recomend a good one.

but yup you did right by them and they did right by you.

ps ,i love simons did you get the cotton candy desert

and nines is too die for

sounds like a great trip:thumbsup::beer:

9. BughouseMaster21

BughouseMaster21 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    paperposter, do you know if this place gives tableplay FREEPLAY pretty easily? what's the criteria to get those? that's my fav. comp, esp. if it's play til you LOSE type..... i am $150-$300 player.... how long u think i'd have to play to get decent freeplay offer and what not

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first of its a one time bet not till you loose it there.

no clue about the other its a mystery to my as my offers go from 50 a week in free bets for the month upto 250$ a week in free bets a month, plus food and slots.

but they treat locals differnt than tourist but still one time use it or loose it.

but as ive said they are activly looking for table players so thats a plus.

if you give them good play they will do the right thing on the back end in the being and then offers will start, but for tables you need a host as they take off everything else they have great latitude.

it used to be free nites and show tickets and goes from there

11. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not played there in forever and i asked if the could hook me up with fp and food for a one day stay and they said ok. Very accomodati g

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.