1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tropicana 200$ loss rebate - How to claim?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by wernerw, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody done this promotion? How do you claim (especially the second part of the money)? Do you have to go to player's club, is it on your card automatically or do you have to use their slot club machines?

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there last year it I lost my 200, went to one of the slot club kiosks and entered in my pin and you just had to click on the rebate option. It loads straight onto the card. You have to do the kiosk part once each day. If you miss a day you lose out on that money.

Every time I have looked at this promo the reimbursement schedule changes. For me it was 50 the day of the initial loss, 50 the next day, and 100 the day after that. My GF did the promo two years ago and it was the same process but the schedule was reversed. 100 back the day of and 50 on each of the following.

3. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it's 100 immediately, 100 in 30 days, valid for a year.

We are talking about the Trop, right?

4. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's changed about every month. It was what you posted, but it's also been what sandman posted, and it's been a few different variations in between. What it is currently can only be answered by someone who is at the Trop today.

5. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. Ok, ok.

My question was anyway if you have to go to the slot club counter to get the second half. You may understand the reason for my question.

6. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I did it a while back, you have to go back to the counter when you lose the $200. Then they load the initial amount on your card, and the subsequent amounts you just had to swipe your card at the kiosk.

7. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both time we did the promo, there was no need to go back to speak to a person. My GF doesnt gamble but I made her sign up for a card just so I could get a second rebate and I did all the redemptions at a kiosk.

I actually won a $100 hot seat draw while playing with her card during the promo and they didnt say a thing.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.