1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

2 guys - VIP Bottle service - advice please

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by James123, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello, I'm looking for some advice regarding getting bottle service. I'm going to be out for a 6 day visit in April and my problem is that I'm going to be hitting up a Vegas club on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and wanting the whole VIP/bottle service thing. Whilst I have no problem dropping $400-800 between us, I understand that it's difficult to get a table just for two.

I'm really not very experienced with these things, so would appreciate advice on whether any clubs can accommodate a table for just two people with one bottle, and where would be the best place to go on those days?

Thanks!

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I asked at Haze last month and was told it would be a 2 bottle minimum for 2 of us, which is the same minimum you can get for 5 or even 6 people. But I asked at the door, not beforehand. Availability wasn't an issue. Since you have no problem dropping up to $800 you can easily meet that minimum. Over here we can do 2 people with 1 bottle and they'll just do shared tables, but I guess Vegas is more used to groups.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting a table for only two is no problem, but you will likely end up paying more than $800. Decide which clubs you're interested in and contact them before you head to Vegas to try and set something up

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest question is what type of club and what are you looking to do. During the weekdays the clubs dont vary to much on table minimums. Venues like Tao, pure, Hakkasan and foundation room have 2-3 different genres of music. Are you wanting a table to impress women? do you want a table to have a spot to go to? are you going to be dancing,if not you might want a lounge instead of a club. Hyde and Xs are good places to check out but everyone has a favorite.

You are basically looking at minimums starting at $600 but $800-1000 is normal. I would say is to find 2-4 girls and tell them you are getting a table and they can come hang with you. You and your buddy wont drink 2 bottles

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my suggestion is tao thursday nite.

6. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. 2 bottles for 2 people. You should be able to pull a bunch of girls.

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tao and tryst both good priced bottle minimums. Remember thats pool season as well. So Drais and marquee might be doing night swim.

8. James123

James123 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow - Thanks for the advice, much appreciated indeed!

A few follow up questions if you don't mind....

1. Excuse my ignorance but what exactly is a "lounge" and how does it differ from a club in Vegas? To be honest I'm not really the clubbing type usually, I just want to make sure to do all things 'vegas'. I won't personally be up for dancing, more just sitting a bit away from the dance floor but part of the atmosphere and watching over it all etc.

2. Will we look like idiots sitting at a huge table with just 2 people? Do we need to take 2 bottles at once or can you take one early and one later in the night?

3. Is a night swim party just a pool party but at night?

Also I assume the consensus is to contact clubs directly and not through a 3rd party?

9. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. It's the same difference anywhere else. A club is a bigger venue and has a distinct dance floor. Lounges may not have dance floors and have couches for a more relaxing experience. You sometimes will get the lounge experience in a club in VIP but since it's a club, the venue is bigger and there's still a dance floor. You can dance in a lounge tho'.

2. Somewhat, but that can and probably will change. A coworker of mine and his friends had a table at XS and Marquee and both times 2 different groups of Persian fellas asked to join them if they bought some bottles. Women also tend to gravitate there.
    Another way women come join is if you have a cabana at the pool.

3. Yes.

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some clubs will split the bottles, but they will get authorization on your card when you walk in, so if you decide later you want to back out,they will charge you for it. Certain independent hosting companies get better deals than the clubs offer. It basically boils down to the club, what night of the week, whos preforming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.