1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza player's card match

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot to mention this in my TR. I went into the Plaza to make a few football bets. While there, I went to check on getting a matching Plaza Royal Rewards card for my Boyd Emerald.

The nice lady at the desk said I could get Ace, their highest card level, but advised me not to do it, since Jan 1 they all reset.

I guess this is a one year/one time, promotion. Anyway, nice of her to tell me.

Hey, how about that, a Plaza post w/o bashing them.:wink2:

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Joe ... Question about that Plaza player's card match ....

Will the Plaza bump me up to a higher tier level, if I already have a basic Plaza card, and I show them my B-Connected Sapphire card (73,000 card points) ?

GO BEARS !!!!! :poke:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, I don't know. I didn't research the program. I just happened to be walking by the desk and thought I'd see what Emerald got me at the Plaza. Emerald was ACE and I already had a basic Plaza card.

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Joe .... I'll check it out in April.

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I matched my Milfe Platinum to Ace over the summer. The players club desk lady said it was for new members or inactive players only. She did ask me if I had a card their 1st before I could pick it up. Its their way to drag in new higher level players. So I dont think they would bump up any current players in their system. For what its worth I matched in Sept and my card says its good through March 2014 on it. So I dont think it reset at the beginning of the year. I'm looking at it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.