1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free upgrade or overbooked? Tropicana

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by CDx24, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDx24

CDx24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,

Arrived last night and at the check in desk we were told we have a complimentary upgrade to one of the bungalow rooms having paid for a deluxe paradise tower room - is this really an upgrade or have they just overbooked the paradise tower?

I have no complaints about the room it's big enough, clean and the balcony overlooking the pool is good. Slept well and did not hear the traffic so many have complained about in the paradise tower on this or trip advisor. Just want to make sure we aren't getting fobbed off with a cheaper room.

Thanks x

2. nickle

nickle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you look at the website, it looks like an upgrade from the Paradise tower regular rooms, but about equivalent to Paradise Tower rooms with a city view.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it cool!? I was wondering about those... I think that would be neat.

4. jmtrudeau

jmtrudeau Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious what they look like. About 13 years ago in college we jammed 5 people in one room. Back then I think we paid $17 for the night, but man was it a DUMP. One of my friends is 6'8" and had to duck to walk down the hallway. Any pics you can put up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.