1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another 2 free nights at the Cosmopolitan!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bhbob, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhbob

bhbob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A month ago I enjoyed 2 free nights in a Terrace Studio for free. I thought it was a mistake for me, a low rolling, 54 year old. I didn't spend a dime in any bar, club or restaurant. My identity points started at 220 and after a little play made it up to 990 points.
    Now today I got another offer for 2 more nights in February. All booked. I thought last time was going to be the only time it would get to stay there,, I guess I was wrong.. Woohoo
    :thumbsup:
    Now if that luck sprends to the winnings, I'll be all set :licklips:

2. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Amazing. Nice job getting those early xmas gifts,

3. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Lucky lucky! I wish I would get these Cosmo offers!

4. flailing

flailing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Cosmo - where your luck never ends!!!

Nice, enjoy the trip.

5. phan

phan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! that is awesome! I love going to the cosmo, and doing it for free would be even better!

6. The Geriatric Gambler

The Geriatric Gambler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free nights at the Cosmo

We have been getting 2 comped nights at the Cosmo three or four times a year since it first opened. We never get more than three or four thousand points over the two days. Our last stay was the 2 days before Christmas. Two nights and $80 free play. On check in gave us an upgrade to one bedroom suite overlooking the Fountains, well worth the $20 tip. Having said that we had a rough couple of days at the slots and VP. Probably gave them enough back to pay for the room.
    Finally we went to the Liberace exhibit. Some of the outfits are unbelievable well worth a look.

7. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way to go Bob! Though I've been in several times, the Cosmo is one of the few place in Vegas, I've yet to lay my head. Those Terrace Suites look pretty comfy on the website though! Hope you have a blast!

8. bhbob

bhbob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucky

I never played there until last March when I did the $100 loss deal. About 6 months later I get my first offer and now a second offer. Ever since it opened I said someday I want to stay there, sit on the balcony, enjoy a beverage while watching the fountains. I did all of that! The room was terrific. Way beyond my normal places, (Harrahs, Ballys, Plaza).
    Looking forward to this next trip too. Going with about 8 family members for my birthday, staying at the Mirage through MyVegas and now the Cosmo! :thumbsup:

9. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmmmmmmmmm i have an offer for two nights too all from huge play in May 2012, my last trip to Vegas
    I should maybe see if i can book it :)

10. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 2 free nights from some light play there last MArch. Someone from there emailed me with the offer with $140 free play so going there this March to stay

11. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an emailed offer from the Cosmo- 2 free nights (and I picked 1/31 and 2/1, which is the night before the SuperBowl) and they comped it, plus $375 in comps. A great offer for a place I haven't dropped a dime in for about 2 years. I got an offer from the right after it opened and I got a wraparound terrace room (great room) and haven't been back since. Gladly going back now.

12. crappyroller56

crappyroller56 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo comps

Back in early December 2013 I got an offer from Cosmo for 3 nights in 1 bedroom terrace suite,$100 dinning and $300 in Idenity play. I joined 2 years ago and came in as gold based on my Diamond status at Harrahs. I only gambled there twice and nothing high. I called Cosmo and booked Jan 31 thru Feb 3. I then gave my daughter my room at Bally's for the same weekend. I have tickets for the Super Bowl party at Paris from my Bally's comp and tickets for George Strait on Saturday night (not comped). Now if only I find a few hot crap shooters.

13. saem22

saem22 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received an offer for 2 free nights from the Cosmo. I've barely ever gambled there and haven't even been to Vegas in over a year, but it just so happened to coincide with my upcoming trip. So excited!! Don't even have to pay a resort fee with this offer.

14. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I've been receiving them since they first opened. At that time I was gambling with a larger bankroll. The past year or two I have not gambled much at all but I still keep getting the offers and booking them as I am always afraid it will be my last offer. If you get them...book them! :thumbsup:

15. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend got an offer for 2 free nights there. She has even been to Vegas in almost a year and would have done minimal gambling there. If not staying at Cosmo we at least hit up Wicked Spoon and Holsteins.

I went by the Cosmo back in June to get status match based on my MGM status and then ran maybe $20 through a penny slot before heading upstairs to eat at Wicked Spoon and then heading to the airport.

16. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally, I think the Cosmo is pretty generous with their room comps. It seems like they give almost everyone a free two-night comp, as long as you played a little bit.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.