1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon club crawl review

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by KKB, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did a girls trip 3 weeks ago with a number of "firsts" (amazing for a gal whose been to Vegas over 50 times). I didn't even gamble ONE penny the first day! (definitely a first!).

We bought a groupon for a club crawl & while I was a bit worried about it, we really had a great time & would definitely do it again! (it was $49 each--guys on our bus paid $90 at the booth on the street)

We NEVER waited to get into any club. Mixed drinks ran about $15 in clubs. 1-1.5 hours at each club. We liked that--if we didn't care for a club, we were leaving soon. AND you could just stay at a club if you didn't want to leave! Usually they do a stop at the Las Vegas sign for pics but it was raining so we skipped it.

Started at Hard Rock Cafe on the strip--2/1 drinks there. Very cool spot, was surprised the restaurant wasn't more busy at 9PM on Friday.

Champagne on the bus--seats for everyone.

LIGHT at Mandalay Bay--very cool, loved the Cirque dancers, liked that it was busy but not packed at 10 or 10:30.

Bus--beer, vodka cranberry or morgan coke

HAZE at Aria--it was OK; very low ceilings in bar area, very crowded dance floor. Felt cheap. Did manage to score 2 free drink cards from 2 old guys who didn't want vodka drinks.

Bus--more beer & mixed drinks--in fact, the were flowing on this leg!

PURE at Caesars--we liked it here, tho the guys on our bus noticed the very high % of guys at this club (guess us girls didn't notice!).

We had a great time, had fun people on the bus, which really made the experience fun in the clubs as well.

I was worried--I am a 47 year old woman who is not a size 0. Was with my 30 something friends. But in a cocktail dress & a pair of stilettos, I felt perfectly comfortable. We are looking forward to doing it again next year for our girls trip!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great review, glad you had a good time!

3. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a great time!

What was the name of the crawl company?
    What night did you go?
    How was the party bus? Did it have video monitors on it? Double decker? Nice music? Stripper poles?

4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot remember the company--it was listed on Groupon as "A-list club crawl" or something to that effect. If I remember, I will let u know!

It was Friday night, Nov. 15.

The bus was not a double decker, 1 video monitor, 1 stripper pole, party music.

5. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's Party Tours Las Vegas.

I like that they have a party in-between every club.

I don't like Haze much either and I've never been to Light. I like Pure and everyone I know likes Pure but on this forum, no one never ever mentions it as a good club. With that in mind, that's why I do take peoples opinions in but I always have to wonder is there a business agenda there. It could also be the type of music played.

The times I went to Pure, it was a mix of hip-hop and EDM. Many of the folks here just like EDM so that could be it.

Great post, btw. I will probably try Party Tours Crawl now.

I'd recommend you try Sin City Crawl too. I started at PBR Rockbar, double decker party bus to 1OAK (Mirage), same party bus to Chateau (Paris), and same party bussed to Tryst (Wynn). That was on a Friday.

Anyway, it's kinda hard to find good posts on exactly how these crawls go so I appreciate it. People normally just say "I tried X Company and it was great!" I now feel better about going on Party Tours.

6. thebig747

thebig747 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody hook up at these things? Or do people kind of stick to their own cliques?

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been on several, I have seen some def "connections" made. These appeal to groups of guys and girls, so when you mix those w alcohol.......

I will add one thing, for whatever reason the best part of one of crawls I was on was the bus ride. THe girls got downright crazy! Everyone booed when the bus stopped at Pure and we had to exit.

8. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can vouch for this.

Our party bus was ridiculously fun. Double decker, multiple stripper poles, blastin' music with music video, and tons of drinks.

As far as hooking up, one female (tall white girl) was trying to hook up with my wife during the second bus run from 1OAK to Paris. She was mighty nice lookin'.

For me, no one on the bus tried to hook up with me but 2 tried in 1OAK and a couple tried in Chateau. In Chateau, my wife had to sit in the front cuz her feet started to hurt and some of the females took notice that she left.

Oh you wimin dancing in heels. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually wanted to try the Sin City Crawl

We were staying at TI & PBR is closer...but our friends booked the other one.
    There was a bachelor party on our bus & we hung out at the clubs, which definitely made it more fun. 2 of us girls are married, another has a live in, so only one truly single & all the guys were in relationships except one, so no one was looking for a hook up (NOT to say that doesn't happen with such a group)..just not what we were looking for...tho one couple on the bus everyone was convinced were swingers & they seemed to find what they were looking for at Haze...

Glad to hear of others who had a riot. My friend said this is now an annual trip & the club crawl a must. I thought maybe it was a one time deal that we got such a fun bus--but perhaps it is more likely than not!:drunk::beer:

(wait, pretty sure I could have hooked up with an OLD guy--think 80s, I'm not exaggerating!--at Haze. Not sure WHY he was there or exactly why they let him in. Anyway he was one of the 2 guys that gave me their free drink coupons. He was very friendly for a while. Um, sorry not interested--see the big ol' rock? AND the fact I am half your age?? Guess the single gal in our group got chatting him up & mentioned he is supposedly a wealthy real estate investor in California. She is in real estate, so I guess she believed him. Sorry, old & rich or younger, poor & gorgeous--while I am flattered either way, I am extremely happily married! OK...I might enjoy a bit of flirting with younger & gorgeous;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.