1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by lucky069, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucky069

lucky069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 4 free nights available to me right now that expire on 12/26/13. My trip is for 1/18/14. Does anyone know when they change the offer dates for comps?

2. msujen12

msujen12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears you are looking at a specific offer rather than the offer calendar through the TR website? You can probably get free or discounted nights on your trip by viewing the offer calendar at the TR website.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is easily the most often repeated piece of advice on this board. Very few people have better offers than what they can find via just booking.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i second that.i always book using the calander and could book comped rooms a year out,its great.

booked my parents room for april along time ago funny just looked at the calander there no longer showing comped:thumbsup:

5. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps a "use the Total rewards Rate calendar" Sticky is in order?

6. lucky069

lucky069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks

Thank you for replying, I clicked on calendar but I get a reduced rate not a free night. I will continue to check.

7. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On all nights, for all months, and at all hotels?

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did you log in.

9. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think the year round offer applies to everyone. I'm in the gold tier and my offers are 2-3 months out but it sounds like Platinum and Diamond tier members get their offers extended out much further than 2-3 months. Is that the way it works?

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no we are not talking about offers.

log into tr using your number and password ,click on reservations on the top.

then all las vegas hotels, then rate calander whole month. click

you can go month by month , 2 months at a time and see what your comps are.you dont need to wait for them you can see year out.
    you can book what ever you want ,as a gold you will have to pay resort fees on a comp thats the differnce

i gave the instructions from the top of my head,you should be able to figure it out i hope.

hope this helps

do not use an offer code.

11. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip, I can see the rate calendar for the entire year. :thumbsup:

I've used the rate calendar before but I forgot it's there because I've gotten so accustomed to just looking at my offer calender.

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    9/10 times rate calander bests the offer.i never use the offers.

most who have been around for along time just use the rate calander one of the things cet has over mlif if you can book comps for a year as many as you want without a host:thumbsup:

13. lucky069

lucky069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did that. The offers for free rooms are not there for the time I will be there. hopefully I get the free room offer before then. my wife said no free rooms no going. guess what we are getting free rooms. haha. free to her I guess. ill keep checking though considering I haven't been there for 3 years I shouldn't expect free rooms. ive only paid once so I cant complain. thanks for helping me out. :nworthy:

14. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah, the offers will be weak in that case.

15. roomgnome

roomgnome Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. I'm a gold member, 900 Tier Score, but most properties besides Caesars are comped most weekdays and some weekends on the calendar alone. When I try to use offers, the prices are sometimes HIGHER.

16. lucky069

lucky069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    checked today and no free rooms, but they will give me 400 cash and 10,000 reward credits. that will cover the room.

17. lucky069

lucky069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bamm. its there free rooms at Planet Hollywood. 400 cash. 250 room credit, and 10,000 reward credits. never stayed at the ho but we are booked and ready for the 18th of January. :cheers:

18. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    score got some compd rooms this weekend in KC due to the rate calendar trick i didnt know about thanks guys! saved me over $200 in hotel

19. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I concur with everyone else. I always book online using the rate calender, i never take offers because i prefer free rooms. I do get plenty of offers like today, for stays in Jan, but they are only for 3 or less days, i prefer 5 nights. I booked May, August, and Nov. 2014 already (just like i did for 2013). I already know which CET hotels are offering me free rooms. I can always change it because they are comped and don't need to charge anything. I always go Sun-Fri, but weekends are heavily discounted if you want to go that way. Just make sure you're logged in......then all of Caesars hotels come up and you can book for the whole year. The "year" continues on for each week.
    I have a Gold card, i will have to pay the resort fee in 2014, however, because the rooms are comped, i already know how much i will have to pay for 5 nights.........$20 per night, not bad. I don't have to pay anything, my CC is used for booking, but the resort fee is paid upon checkout. So even though i booked May, August, and Nov. 2014, i don't have to pay anything till i'm in Vegas in May.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  20. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you find this under the calendar? or your offers?

I went to the rate calendar and it shows I have comped rooms, I click on it pick 4 nights and then when the room selections open I am being shown rates ( not comped rates) and only a 35. f&b credit :(.. I am currently Platinum) Am I looking in the wrong place?:beer:

Oddly when I pull up the comped room, I have no other offers with it ( room credit, cash or rc?) But in my regular offers I have 50. voucher/reel credits:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.