1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Comp question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nbdysreal, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbdysreal

nbdysreal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be bringing a party of 6 to Vegas in June. I normally stay at MGM properties on discounts, but have 5 free nights at CET lower end properties. We will be getting 2 Go rooms at Flamingo, one for free, one for the slight discount. I am the lowest tier on Total Rewards, but guess i gambled enough for 5 free nights. Is this likely the best i can get, or should i try to be a bit more greedy and ask for other things? If so, what would be reasonable to request? FWIW, i'll probably be gambling exclusively at CET properties this trip and my average is 65/hand bj.

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's an awesome deal already, I doubt you could get more. Make sure you charge everything to the room and have a host review your play before checking out. Also, ask your guests to use your card when gambling, especially those that don't plan in coming back or getting CET offers

Have fun

3. MarcRV

MarcRV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It never hurts to ask for more. I think you might get more mileage asking a host after you play a day at the rate you mentioned. Good luck and have fun!

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    notsure what your looking for cet runs a little differnt than mlife.

what teir level are u .

second what ever rc you gets will be used first then you can ask a host to remove any extras if you qualify.

i would charge everything to your room this way if you qualify you can have stuff taken off.

as mentioned here cet is very generous with there room offers and cheap on the other stuff the opposite of my life.

i just saw 65$ a hand bj isnt a lot at cet it will get all the free rooms you want but they are real tight on the other stuff.opposite of mlife but on a good note there not picky about how much time u put in at the tables as much as mlife.

5. darrenfromindy

darrenfromindy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with paper poster. I play at about your level and you can't expect much more than the free rooms at CET . They are really stingy with free food. Are you a blackjack player? If so, keep in mind your expected losses will be higher because CET blackjack rules suck compared to MGM. Have a great trip!

6. nbdysreal

nbdysreal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I'm rated at 65/hand BJ with some random roulette thrown in there. I'm new to the whole comp thing. I don't play for them, but figured if they're gonna give them to me, i'll take them! Thanks for all the responses.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if ur new to cet alll you will get is the free room and what ever reward credits for gambling. now if you take a big loss say 10 grand see a host to see what they can do for you otherwise just go have fun play when you want.

8. mtneer1212

mtneer1212 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 comp nights is their maximum reward for just about everyone. However additional nights come at a pretty cheap rate normally.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a host can do more but theres is a trick

you can book 5 nites leave for 72 hours and come back.if your a couple one person books 5 nites comp,then his partner books the next 5 nites comp and u keep roating:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.