1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Virtua Golf machine

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Louton25, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louton25

Louton25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody ever play this goofy thing?

This weekend I sat down to one for the first time ever. Put 5 bucks in it and was betting 40 cents (20 lines 2x). Wasn't hitting anything. Quickly down to my last buck or so...when I hit 5 trophies in a row. Didn't know what I had won at first - then it took me to a free spin bonus. Picked a golf bag, gave me 10 free games. Won a whopping $3.87 total in the 10 games and was shaking my head thinking another shi$$y bonus.

As soon as the games ended, kaboom....said I had won over $1000. I had no idea 5 scatter bonus symbols would ever pay $1040 on a measly 40 cent bet.

Attached Files:

2. Ulose

Ulose Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never played this one, but a couple of months ago I Won the top progressive ($4,585) while playing minimum bet (40c) on a godfather slot. I had just finished telling my wife I was betting minimum and couldn't win the top prize, and bam there it was.

3. wrxrob

wrxrob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    those scatter pays can be outrageous at times. I know I've seen a person hit a bonus round on Cleopatra that didn't pay so much in the actual bonus, but the scatter itself netted around $10,000.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.