1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games does aria have shoes games under 25min?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by jingber05, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jingber05

jingber05 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anyone? no csm just shoes

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't rule it out, but I definitely don't remember seeing any last time I was there. Bear in mind that $25 is pretty close to the lowest they go (there are often a bunch of $15 tables, and occasionally a $10 table at really slow times), so that's going to be on the low end of the rules spectrum.

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so. All their $10-$15 tables seem to use CSMs.

They have some 6 deck S17 shoe games for $25 minimum at slow times, $50 and up when it gets busier.

Bellagio is similar, mostly CSMs for their lower limit games. But they still do have some shoes for $10-15 if you know where to look. I don't think Aria has any low limit shoes.

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple years ago, the answer was yes. I used to play a $25 game consistently there in the evenings, but now I do not know

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes on the ****inus shuffle machine for low tables.

i think you need to go up to 50 for 6 deck and 100 for dd

6. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't see any CSM's on my trip last month but that could just be my brain purposely ignoring them.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you looking for a mlif dd you wil have to go to ny ny maybe Monte Carlo for 25$ but they all hit soft 17

8. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 99% certain all shoe games are never less than $25, and this is usually only at 'off' hours. It's quite easy to walk down the pit and see all the shoes at $50 and the 2-deck games at $100 or more. The lower limits for blackjack are all at the CSMs.

However, they still have S17 and surrender on the 6-deck shoes (and 2-decks), so if you can afford it it is one of the best games going. They deal the 2-decks face-up. There is no 6:5 in Aria at all.

9. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just there a week ago and this is exactly correct. I stayed Sunday-Friday so my gambling was all during the week and table minimums during the day were usually $10-$15 and at night it was always $25. These were all CSM.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are kinda 3 table bj sections in Aria .the high limite, then the 50$ and 100 $6 deck and 100$ dd on the floor closest to haze nite club and the chocolate place,then csm mahcine section

11. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At first I was like, 'does he hate CSMs so much that he feels the need to blank them out as if its a curse word?'

Then I realized you must have replaced the "o" with a "u" in continuous. :kill:

12. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my last trip all they had were CSMs below $100.

A very short walk over to the Monte Carlo through the connected walkway and you can find good games.

Heck, the high limit room at the MC had a $50 BJ table in it that I tried to convince my friend to play. We opted instead for an empty $25 table on the floor.

13. MidnightBJ

MidnightBJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to assume that many of the comments so far are based on limited experience at Aria or were at a busier time of day, because they are not accurate for the actual conditions throughout an entire day. I personally sat at a DD Stand 17 table on a Saturday morning before the 11:00 am shift and it had a $25 minimum. It was a $100 table each night prior, but that and the shoe stand 17 are $25 at certain times. This was just 2 weeks ago. I was surprised to see that limit, but the floor person said that it is common for graveyard shift, excluding special events. I alternated my play between the high limit room and the main floor and had scouted all of the blackjack games out upon arrival. I did ignore any that were not stand 17. You just need to be in the right section of main floor to find the better games. Shoe game was $50 each night.

14. jingber05

jingber05 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey midnight was DD 25 weeknights?

15. MidnightBJ

MidnightBJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DD was $100 every night. You will only see it less in the AM.

16. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I'm at Aria right now, arrived yesterday. The DD game was $25 for most of the day and evening. I was pretty surprised and owe an apology to paperposter who I one time claimed must have been wrong about seeing that game at $25. They only moved it up to $100 after I started playing there with just black chips and then it remained at $100 the rest of the night.

17. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm certainly hoping I can track this one down on Monday, then (I get there Friday, but I'm assuming it won't be that low over the weekend). Where is the DD game, again?

18. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no problem .i live next to aria so i walk thru almost everyday.

the usual experince is not incuding hight limit room is 6 deck dont hit soft 17 50$ and up main floor closest to haze and chocalate store
    same as dd deck but 100$

they will lower these deppending on how busy they are but those are the tables that have it printinted on it stop at all 17's.
    so those are the ones you want to hit but 25$ is the exception not the common over there.

predicting when they droping it to 25$ is not possible you might see it or not:thumbsup:.

my guess is any nite haze is open it wont be 25$. maybe at 5 am on a dead nite or ealy morning if its slow.

19. Kickin

Kickin Flea

It's in the higher limit pit right across the aisle from the craps tables. There's just one table, on the center aisle side of that pit. I just got off of it, planned to only play a few hands but quickly went down almost 5k, had one shoe I didn't win a single hand. But then got it all back in another 2 shoes. In DD games things happen fast and basic strategy has a few more "aggressive" plays than a shoe game.

20. VegasNick

VegasNick Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about craps? Like before 10 am during the early week, $10 mins? $5?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.