1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Miracle Mile Shop Burger?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by WHIVGOYTUBE, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Miracle Mile at PH will now have three burger joints.

Gordon Ramsay BurGR

Cheeseburger Las Vegas

And the soon to open at this location.. Ketchup Burger Bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Any opinions on these as who you like the best?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also noticed Cheeseburger Las Vegas has a full breakfast menu with reasonable prices compared to Planet Dailies.

Anyone ever eaten breakfast there?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read that Ketchup I already open. The pics look a lot like Johnny Rockets. BurGR is in PH, (not back I the mall) and is terrific. I've not eaten at Cheeseburger in Paradise but a friend did and thought both BurGR & Burger Brasserie @ Paris were better. The Earl of Sandwich has really good breakfasts at great prices too. We always eat at Burger Brasserie & KGM every trip. We missed BurGR last trip because the wait time was too long.

3. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only place I've tried is Ramsay's and I would definitely recommend it. The farm burger was delicious.

4. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like BurGR a lot. But, Blondies in the mall and Planet Dailies also do a good burger.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Burgr and Cheeseburger. Burgr is good, I've been twice this year, the burgers are pretty good, but the fries though are FANTASTIC best thing ever SO GOOD. I'll go back just for the truffle fries. The burgers are cooked in some kinda fancy wood which imparts a taste I wasn't crazy about.

Cheeseburger is just basic stuff. Breakfast, also basics, eggs, bacon. Nothing special here (well you can get a cheeseburger for breakfast!) If basic is what you want it's good! Also all the restaurants around there like La Salsa, Blondies and others have a similar breakfast deal. I'd say do that over Planet Daillies also I'm willing to bet those places won't have a big line.

6. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

BurGR no contest.

Ketchup has a nice varieties of ketchup, but otherwise falls short.

I've never liked Cheeseburger Las Vegas. The Kona beer on tap is the best thing there.

7. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had the breakfast special at Cheesburger Las Vegas - for the price it was very good and did the trick. 2 eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. Nothing fancy but tasty and worth the price (I think we paid $5.99 per person, and that included coffee). I always order eggs over medium and nearly always get over easy, but the eggs there were a perfect over medium.

I've never been there for burgers tho, and doubt I would. I've been to the one in Key West and it was ok, nothing special. I really like Le Burger Brasserie, and want to try BurGR.

8. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used to hit Cheeseburger Las Vegas every trip after we checked into PHO because my wife loved the teriyaki burger but after discovering Burger Brasserie two years ago we haven't been back. The beer and people watching are the only thing I miss. The burger was always just OK.
    Mark

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking forward to GR Burger at P-Ho.

We get seated and notice two things. It was noisy in there. And, maybe due to the flame/art thing, it was warm. We were sitting around the middle of the restaurant and can not image those sitting next to that.

We opted to leave before ordering.

Burgers may have been great, but...

10. Snickers

Snickers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CHeeseburger is just good basic food quick if you want to get in and out to see a show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.