1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jubilee or Go Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by domeboy, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone compare the new Bally's Jubilee rooms to the Go rooms? I normally stay in a red room at paris or a resort room at PH, and I would like to try a different hotel. I can also get just about any room at Caesars, but I don't care for the vibe and the longer walk to the strip. The dark horse in this room race is a petite suite at Harrahs, but I read in another thread that they are not anything special.

2. landsburger

landsburger High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't stayed at a Jubilee room, but IMHO I don't think it's going to be an experience that is all that different from what you're used to. Here's a vid of one version of the room:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MoBk2gVUv5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bally's and Paris are obviously connected at the hip, and Bally's certainly isn't anything special (not a knock because I've liked Bally's, just in your context). You've already done PH, which is more of a difference than Paris. I'm not a fan of Harrahs - it feels a bit tired to me, and the one room I saw years ago was small and unimpressive.

Caesars is the best change of pace, but it sounds like you're not a fan.

3. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't stayed in the new rooms at Bally's, but we always stay in a Go Luxury with View at Flamingo and love them. Very bright and happy décor, very "Vegasy". Nice TV and electronics, frig, very comfy beds. We've also been updated to a GO mini-suite a few times, which is a true suite with a separate bedroom with a door. Also very nice.

EDIT: actually, thinking back now, it may have been a Neapolitan suite we were upgraded to. GO décor, but maybe the mini-suites don't have the separate room.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.