1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nov 21-28 UK Vegas Virgins Live

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by jamesnoon, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hello all!

For the last few months I've been getting valuable information from you guys so thought I would give something back in the form of a live trip report!

Hopefully this will be a report with a difference because most of you are veterans to Vegas. We are first timers! 3 guys, aged 30-27. 2 of us are single and not very well behaved!
    Warning! There will be tales of excessive drinking, gambling, messy nights, there will be foul language later in this report as the drink flows.

Also the observant of you will notice the trip starts on 21st and today is the 19th. But I have finished work now so that's it! I'm in holiday mode now.

I'm currently packing. We set off tomorrow for a night in London. Then fly Thursday morning from Gatwick airport direct to Las Vegas through Virgin airways. Land 2pm Vegas time on Thursday.

Staying at NYNY for the duration.

Planned activities:

Thursday night club crawl with sin city club crawls (party bus finishes at Pure)

Viator helicopter ride on Tuesday pm to grand canyon.

Nothing else booked but we want to go to mgv to fire some weapons and go to a cirque show, probably Zarkana since KA has lost its best scene.

Rest of the time will be spent getting pissed, gaming and chatting up girls.

There may be a strip club visit in there too!

Right now I am packing and then meeting the boys to watch the England Germany game later.

Enjoy!

2. Hoowaa

Hoowaa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy !!

I'll be at Mandalay Bay from the 21st til the evening of the 24th with 2 other fellas (all in our early 40's).

You have a great time, maybe we run into one another one evening.

3. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very interested to hear a TR with a UK (drunken) perspective haha! Where you lads from? Have a crackin time, I look forward to tales of debauchery! !:beer: :drunk:

4. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are from Nottingham Owen.

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have a great trip!

6. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a wonderful trip. Check in online with Virgin tomorrow and try and get seats near the exit at the front. There's a lot of people on that plane and if you are near the back you could be in customs for ages. Enjoy.

7. cha4zz

cha4zz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to hearing a fellow 20 something English/UK out in Vegas. I've just booked for my 3rd trip to Vegas this evening, will follow intently.

Hopefully England win as well tonight, although I can't see that happening.

8. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got more chance of leaving Vegas with more than I went with than England beating Germany! We were complete shit against Chile!

9. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK England lost 1-0 to Germany's second team. Not a terrible performance by England but just shows were we are compared to the second best team in the world.

Enough of football. It's 11pm ish here and I'm off to bed. Got the cable guy coming to hook my TV up in the morning then it's off to London. Spend a night there then morning flight to Las Vegas!

10. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love TRs with messy nights. :beer:

11. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typical England performance! Bet you're buzzing about this trip. Mine's nearly a year away and I can't fucking wait, can't imagine what its like a day or two before!! Looking forward to the TR!

12. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hodgeball in brazil. Hurrah.

I'm dreading it. exposing his football to the world is going to be an embarrassment. and that won't be as bad as his press conferences. Why say one word when 20 will do.

anyway - brits - in vegas. good luck fellas. If you need the footy then a lot of places will show the games that are on nbc - for all the matches try the Crown and anchor - and call in advance. mind you, if you support your local team then you lot don't have to worry about being on tv :D

13. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep I'm a Nottingham Forest fan so don't have to worry about being on TV.

May want to catch some champions league action on Wednesday though.

Anyway. It is currently about half 12 here in sunny Nottingham (was pissing it down with rain earlier thou!) And we leave for London in approx 30mins!

Think I've got everything packed, just need berocca and paracetamol for the hangovers.

Google maps says 2 hours 46 mins to hotel. Considering we are hitting m25, I have my doubts

14. UKian

UKian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just outside of London (Epping) and the weather is biblical rain and hale showers.
    Joy.
    More incentive to get over there. I've got to wait till June and it's killing me!

15. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seriously Jealous. Got to wait til April for my next soiree.
    Oh well ! have a fantastic time. Looking forward to your trip reports.

16. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked into hotel. It's a small place but serves our needs. Includes parking for 8 days 3 breakfasts and a shuttle to and from Gatwick for £99 ($160 roughly). Now waiting for a train to London Victoria to get our drink on and see the queen.

17. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK. It's 6.45am and time to get up. Airport shuttle is 8am for our 11am flight.

We ended in some pretty cool bars around Trafalgar and Leicester square. One did all there own lagers and were pretty awesome.

Ended up in Zoo club for the end of the night, crawling with trust fund students spending daddy's money. Some hot females around though. However, we were significantly older than the average patron and felt slightly old.

Got in around 1am, so a little under 6 hours sleep in prep for an epic day travelling to Vegas. In 26 hours time we will be in Pure nightclub!

18. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe the lack of sleep means you can catch some zzz's on the plane and hopefully be more aligned with Vegas time!

Hope the flight goes smoothly, look forward to tales of debauchery in not too long!! Enjoy!

19. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flight delayed by 30 minutes. No biggy. Waiting at the gate now. Next time I post will be in Vegas!

20. UKian

UKian Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard the complimentary drinks 'run out' about halfway on that virgin flight. Let me know if thats the case!:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.