1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hyde

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by GA Redneck, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fiancé and I will be getting married on Nov. 23 and we are staying at Bellagio. We are wanting to do a little celebrating at the Hyde later that night. Since we are staying there will we be able to get in free? Also can we just buy single drinks or will we have to pay for a bottle service? Also will we have to buy a bottle service to have a place to sit? Sorry for all the questions but never been to nightclub in vegas. Thanks!

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are certainly folks on here who know more, but I will try and answer based on my experience at Hyde several months ago. Also, I am assuming you want to go in the evening when it transforms from lounge into nightclub (since you said later in the night). Some of the answers are different for the earlier in the day lounge hours

*Staying at the hotel does not get in you in free
    *You can buy single drinks at the bar, but to get a table you have to buy bottle service. If you go that route, you probably want to set that up in advance. When I went there several months ago, it was packed and every table was reserved

I was there on a weekend. Might be easier to get a table during the week, but I am not certain. Have fun! It was a great club

I Need Spa
  3. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To bounce off UKFanatic, Nov 23 is a Saturday night. Even if the table is not "sold" you cannot sit down unless you pay for it. Also, prepare yourself for Vegas nightclub drink prices. If my (very fuzzy) memory serves me correctly, a shot there was around 18 bucks.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i can answer most if not all.

if you want to sit you must buy a bottle.
    yes you can indivaul drinks and stand at the bar

about getting free no but try the concergie he might be able to help .
    if your wedding is at belagio they can probaly comp you in.

theres also the bank at your hotel and its much easier to get in,there handing out reduce and free entry all over the casinio

theres a chance that your fiance can get in free or reduced becuase shes a girl but you will have to pay.

5. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the bottle prices, like most clubs I suppose, are insane. We had one of the tables next to the DJ booth and I think the minimum was $2k. Fortunately, I had the comps to burn or else I never would have done it

I Need Spa
  6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on how early you go. It opens at 5pm and is more of lounge with food, great place to see the water show if you get on that side, nad you might be able to work a deal to get in early. Later on, yes you will have to get a table to sit down. Table minimums through them area little high, but good connections help. yes you can buy single drinks, what i ask people is, think about how much you drink. If a drink averages with tip is $15, how many drinks can 2 people have.

Ask your wedding coordinator if they can help, then ask concierge. Front desk and manager cant do anything.

7. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hyde is more of a lounge. There are better places to be on a sat night if you want to experience vegas.

What is it that you are looking for? Low cost, or experience?

8. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Though I don't think there's a formal rule that hotel guests get in for free, on more than one occasion I've asked if they could waive the cover since we were staying in the hotel, and they said yes. I have a feeling that was more the doorman trying to get people in on a night when it wasn't particularly busy, though, and isn't anything I'd count on.

9. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kinda both. Where would you recommend?

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a lounge early but later on it turns into a fun club. There are tons of cheaper places, The View, Voodoo, ghost bar.

11. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really. At least, not in the later evening.

If the OP is looking for less expensive, as another post mentioned, the Bank at Bellagio is on the same property and doesn't cost as much (its between the poker room and snack bar)

I Need Spa
  12. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ic. Which would you recommend ? Can you get us in? ;)wink;)wink

13. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    of course. Honestly depending on what time you 2 are getting out and about. Hyde early then The View. If you want more club vibe swing over to moon or Ghost bar. The bad thing is that unless you get a table you wont have places to sit.

14. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha. Well we are getting married @ 2:00PM :kiss: and then still trying to decide on where to have dinner. Thinking about SW Steakhouse then going to pick one of the clubs.

15. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you getting married? That sounds like an awful lot of bouncing around on your wedding night to go from wedding site/picture site then Wynn, then to Bellagio and then to wherever you are staying. You'll want to have some energy you know...for later. :evillaugh

16. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL! We're getting married at the Chapel of the flowers. Pictures will be taken there also. We are staying at Bellagio. So any suggestions?

17. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ghost bar and The View have a fun environment with a good view of the city, as well as voodoo and mix. if your looking for a nice romantic place to have dinner the Peppermill is a great spot

18. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks lasvegas_limo_driver. Should I make a reservation now for the Peppermill?

19. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

20. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.